Duke fuck list

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

What a thesis! I only wish I was 21 again and back in college with what I know now!

Lily, are you trying to make a case for providers evaluating and grading their clients?
I'd be well curious to see a thread folder on reviews of clients.

Christ, I'd go back and get data from every girl/woman. It's fun to think about in a way, how we change over the years.

It reminds me of that high school girl from Mallrats. rofl
Ha! What do you think the Ladies Powder Room is for? We're not talking about nail polish in there
Lily, you can tell me later what my powder room score is.
Lily, you can tell me later what my powder room score is. Originally Posted by youngbillclinton4u
You're crazy if you think I told them about you. They'd try to steal you
You're crazy if you think I told them about you. They'd try to steal you Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
I guess it's only fair the ladies have a chance to rate the guys, God knows we do it all the time to the ladies................just hope you're kind..............;-). I'd hate to have a -10 ranking on there........LOL
I you have not noticed I am kind of hooked already. So I do not think there will be any stealing going on. Some of us know a good thing when they find it.
I remember the time that my girlfriend's older sister, who was a college senior at the time, offered to give us a ride home. She turned to her little and asker her "what are you doing to keep this guy". Then she turned the car down this dark road, we got out and she said "get your pants off, I want to show you how to keep a guy happy".
She got out of the car pulled her shorts off and climbed on. What a ride! The she said "Sis...your turn", and went about teaching her little sister the proper technique of keeping a guy happy. Needless to say, it was a great evening for all of us. The next week, little sister left for camp and older sister stopped by the house. She said, "I'm here to teach you how to have sex with my little sister". So...we practiced every day for the whole summer while younger sister was at band camp. In the evening I would get to practice with younger sister what I had learned. In was a great summer.
I remember the time that my girlfriend's older sister, who was a college senior at the time, offered to give us a ride home. She turned to her little and asker her "what are you doing to keep this guy". Then she turned the car down this dark road, we got out and she said "get your pants off, I want to show you how to keep a guy happy".
She got out of the car pulled her shorts off and climbed on. What a ride! The she said "Sis...your turn", and went about teaching her little sister the proper technique of keeping a guy happy. Needless to say, it was a great evening for all of us. The next week, little sister left for camp and older sister stopped by the house. She said, "I'm here to teach you how to have sex with my little sister". So...we practiced every day for the whole summer while younger sister was at band camp. In the evening I would get to practice with younger sister what I had learned. In was a great summer. Originally Posted by niceguy4u2010
Yeah, I had that dream once too!
. . . . So...we practiced every day for the whole summer while younger sister was at band camp. In the evening I would get to practice with younger sister what I had learned. In was a great summer. Originally Posted by niceguy4u2010
And I thought banging my college roommate's girlfriend on a regular basis was good, but the sister deal? Wow.

PS. I'd still do my roommate's wife today. Still get a wink or two when we see each other as couples a few times a year.