Loving YOUR JOB!!!! Brookie's POSITIVE thought for the day!

Is it weird or bad that I look forward to my "work" ???? I really do... I have also heard that LOVING your job helps you be more sucessful and makes time flyyyyyy!!! ALso helps the people around you feed off your postiviness! I know it is looked down by alot of people ( not in the hobby) and also dreaded by some providers (hints the negative feeling I get by their posts) ! BUT I wanted to know who else looks forward to their hobby or "work" and loves it, not just the "feeling afterward" we all love heheh and what whats ur reasoning???

(IF YOU DONT LOVE YOUR HOBBY OR WORK... YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER ....)

* My reason for loving my job is when they leave smiling and sincerly happy, it gives me goose bumps and makes me feel special! I feel that they appreciated every ounce of my time while at the same time felt appreciated!!! That smile also makes me happy because maybe they have alot going on that Nobody knows about, and they needed that postive time or just somebody to listen to them!!!

IM excited to hear everybody's thoughts!!
I agree...if ya don't love it....move on. It shows in attitude and performance. Can't tell you ladies how many times the gents have mentioned to me their disappointment with ladies who don't truly enjoy their encounters.
i love what i do as well especially now that i am here and on p411 and off of backpage and cl, it makes me feel special when someone decides to see me out of all of these other girls that are here. the clients ive gotten from here and p411 are indeed the good ones that treat me with respect and make me feel really good about myself. i feel confident now that i will be okay in this biz after all
lol love your avi max
I love what I do too! I've been told by clients that they can tell I enjoy it because it shows in my work.

I always try to find some sort of connection with my client when we first meet, once we have some chemistry going, the rest of the BCD just falls into place. It feels like second nature to me, I guess I'm a good girlfriend
yay!!! It makes me feel good to know yall actually care about the clients, more importantly YOURSELF!!!! Cause sometimes I feel like girls forget that loving your job is important!! with sessions or in life in general, it helps out soooo much!
lol love your avi max Originally Posted by 214JULES
Thanks, hon! Glad to know you are more comfortable now that you've paid your dues on BP and CL. I agree that is it is always extremely flattering when a gentleman chooses me out of all the lovely ladies here. P411 and the boards are great for the most part. Enjoy the closer community and watch out for the occasional troll.
What's worth doing is worth doing for money.
Money aside, it feels good to do something that has a positive impact in someone's life and at the same time it helps you grow as a person. Music is my life.
If you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. ~Homer Simpson, The Simpsons
Money aside, it feels good to do something that has a positive impact in someone's life and at the same time it helps you grow as a person. Music is my life. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke

You hit the nail on the head. I couldn't agree more.
  • T-Can
  • 06-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Music is my life. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
Right on!!

Brooke, your positiveness hasn't rubbed off on me yet. I feel like a depressed squirrel!
  • w900l
  • 06-13-2010, 11:01 AM
I love my job even thou it's not glamorous and I'm not getting rich at it, I work 14 to 16 hours a day but I'm self-employed and my own boss, best of all no employees to put up with LOL. I enjoy doing little things to help the customer that I haul to. Even thou I don't get paid for those extras I have a sense of worth and satisfaction.
I wished all the ladies did love there job it makes the things a 100% better.because the girls that dont like their job,I had rather fuck a Love Doll
Cando!! IM SORRY!! I wish I could "RUb" off on you BUT..... to be honest. You have to be able to make yourself postive before anybody else (including me) can make you postive!! MAYBE IT IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IN PERSON HEHE Let me know if that the case.

MUAH
Brookie