A question for the ladies...

Just curious...

As one who has never been with a provider but frequents the strip clubs I was wondering:

How many providers started out as dancers, and of those that did, did you give up dancing or maintain both jobs?
Not me .

ah! You've never been with a provider; I've never even been in a strip club.
I came to this world via a private more intimate route. (Think: more sensuality and subtlety.)

Should this be a poll?
I started working in strip clubs when I was just turning 18...started out as a waitress, then they promoted me (HA!) to the beer-bar girl (remember the big beer cooler as you walked in the door at The Fare East? I stood behind that thing all night in a bikini) which of course required less clothing...after about a year of watching the dancers make all the money, I started dancing. I successfully held several civilian jobs throughout the years, but always fell back on dancing. About four years ago I met a girl who introduced me to the seedier side of the hobby, where I remained for about a month until an A*P* member pulled me out of where I was (THANK YOU, DSO!) and introduced me to the 'better' hobby boards... And they all lived happily ever after.

Funny thing is, as a dancer, I very seldom did 'extras'.

I would never in a million years go back to dancing even if I had the body for it, and wish I had found the hobby sooner than I did. What a waste of time...and liver health !! (Damn those dollar drink specials!)
Nope, never did the dancing thing, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night! LOL!
That's good Lana!!!!
I used to be a dancer at The Lodge. Back then I wasn't really providing much, besides seeing the occasional guy I met at the club. I decided to become a provider a few years later. When I was working tho I did know several girls that did both. They mostly just saw guys they had met at the club tho and didn't advertise online.
Damn nice tig o bitties Alana!I must see you soon.