MSOG vs No MSOG ... Which Do You Prefer and Why?

I remember when I first started hobbying I was a lot into MSOG with Providers, but nowadays I've relaxed a bit more.
Bbbj & Msog are deal breakers.
Why would you not prefer MSOG ?
I can only go MSOG with girlfriend but with provider most time just one pop...
Then boys you haven't met me ...on 30 minutes or more I prefer msog ijs...
But why wouldn't anyone want to at least have the option?
  • mr666
  • 10-08-2013, 11:27 PM
I prefer MSOG. I am young and am a premature ejaculator. So another (longer) round would be a plus. The exercise down there prevents wood later on in the day for the most part for me.
Why would you not prefer MSOG ? Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I'm not saying that I don't like Msog, I actually do. It's just that I like to have early morning 2 hour sessions with Providers before going to work and if I came 3-4 times during that 2 hour session...I was way too tired to do anything else for the rest of the day.
MSOG is great to have as an option, but when you're only good for one pop in 1-2 hours, it doesn't really make that much of a difference.

Some guys absolutely WILL NOT consider a provider if MSOG is not available as an option...but if can control yourself and make use of the time wisely, then it won't matter any way.

You premature ejaculators...I understand your dilemma.
MSOG is nearly a deal breaker for me. I may be too tired to go a second round so it's not necessarily a "requirement" but the fact that the first round is almost always over too quick for me makes msog a much better option.
if I came 3-4 times during that 2 hour session...I was way too tired to do anything else for the rest of the day. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Ha. You are killing me. It's like complaining about too much fun.

For me, a 1 hour session is 1 shot. I've only been able to get 2 shots in a 2 hour session. And it took every bit of that for me to bust 2.
Do you really need to ask this question
For me its not the quantity but quality.
For a one hour session, I'm usually only interested in one pop. I like a slow build up with lots of foreplay leading to a more intense orgasm.
If activities are very gfe, lots of oral both ways, kissing, tuma, etc I may have 50 min of build up before a single massive load (preferable delivered to an open mouth looking up while kneeling.). If the lady is less gfe or has several don't do this-or-that rules, that's cool. I'll just lay back and enjoy bbbj round 1, then I'll pound out round 2, usually a few positions ending in k9. Doesn't matter to me which version as I like both sessions, and actually enjoy the variety. It does seem the ladies have a lot more fun in version 1, or at least act like it multiple times. Either way, if it is known that only one shot is available I don't see the point of scheduling a full priced hour. Too many other good options available.