I been having a problem.........

So.... a guy with the username Bruse Fassbender has been stalking not only me but the ladies i share a private incall with for over a year now. He will not leave me the fuck alone and i dont think he plans on stopping. I have asked nicely multiple times. Its been sense 2017 and he is still mad about some shit he made up in his head about me and continues to lie and make me look bad when hes the one who’s obsessed. If you look on my reviews he reviewed me 3 times and the first 2 were good and then he started liking me and posted a review saying things that were not true. All i want is for this dude to leave me alone like how can u still be going after years?....
Wow....is it possible for you to get a new incall location?

Have you been using the same location that he knows about this whole time ?

I’m sorry you’re dealing with that
Its not necessarily that , its that he will talk shit about me still and start threads. I think he has even made multiple fake emails and will send me shit like “bitch” or “is that hoe Lillyanna around” & some lame shit to the ladies i share the apartment with as well. Idk if hes bored and mad about his life of if he’s obsessed with me and mad he cant have me
Pm me
With a booty like yours i can understand why he is obsessed....

Bruce Fassbender leave her alone you harassing creep
assuming that what you relate is true (cos we only have your reputation & posts to go on - and there have been threads where the provider has it in for the client) - that is the pits!!!! if any of the msgs are via eccie pvtmsgs, report them to the mods. if not, just ignore and/block his emails and texts.
dont reply to any of his threads/posts. IGNORE HIM!!! and share in the powder room!

again if true, bruce - cool your jets, man!!!
Thank you! And yes, he needs to chill and move on. Please!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 04-23-2019, 09:11 PM
Bring that nice ass over here and take care of him
That has happened to me before too girl EXACTLY how you described it. Is he an Asian guy?
If you look on my reviews he reviewed me 3 times and the first 2 were good and then he started liking me and posted a review saying things that were not true. Originally Posted by Lillyanna Smith
What things did he say in his review that were not true?

My uncle Tony is into "Waste Management"... I'm sure he could make him a DEAL he could not refuse.
Guy has always been a creep. Feel bad for you ladies that have to put up with that crap. I can only imagine.
What a loser! Like he doesn’t have anything else to do!
  • BLM69
  • 04-24-2019, 12:12 PM
I got a big trunk. js
I Shouldnt have looked at your profile..now im obsessed too dammit...whoa! what an ass, lol,