Ever had this happen to you?

So in my personal life over the weekend I had acquired a new playmate (non hobby). Fast forward to the good stuff...

Mid amazing primal throws I had slapped him...not like a bitch slap but in a moment where I didn't want to scratch and it just happened.

I felt horrible BC apparently it was not to his liking LMAO whoops....

Well in whatever situation what would your reaction be?
I like to be slapped, clawed/scratched and verbally abused while doing the deed. As long as it’s not in anger. Problem is I can rarely find a woman that does it well.
  • BLM69
  • 04-30-2019, 10:22 AM
I don't think I would like being slapped like a B, I've done some chocking and hair pulling though
My reaction would be WTF?? Why did you do that? But I am a very vanilla kind of guy.
Sounds like a new service offering to me...
I'd slap you back and fuck the living daylights out of you !
Pound it harder
I'd slap you back and fuck the living daylights out of you ! Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Lol please...
I'm not very vanilla and the more you come out of your box the more willing I am to come out of mine
How would I react?

Well, I just got a hard on reading that so there’s that....

I’ve had it done before, and when it comes from a wild primal type of fucking I absolutely love it.
well, how did HE react?
I used to have a fuck-buddy, who would burst into tears after she'd have a massive "O"...but only if she'd been storing it up for a while.

At first, I was like: "WTF?" But, after a while, took it as a compliment.

...some of her "wiring" was a little crossed.
Sounds like assault to me.
well, how did HE react? Originally Posted by needingmilking
"So..I..umm..gotta ask. Why did you slap me?"
"It just kinda happened in the moment"
"Yea..I didn't like it."

I was so embarrassed but we all get over shit. Just shows he wasn't ready for me to bust out of my box yet.
  • BLM69
  • 04-30-2019, 02:26 PM
She made him her bitch! Some guys here love that.
"So..I..umm..gotta ask. Why did you slap me?"
"It just kinda happened in the moment"
"Yea..I didn't like it."

I was so embarrassed but we all get over shit. Just shows he wasn't ready for me to bust out of my box yet. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Imagine how that would have went if you had a "unboxed" skat fetish.