You can tell school is out for the summer.....

'cause a whole new batch of 18 year olds are starting to advertise on BP.
'cause a whole new batch of 18 year olds are starting to advertise on BP. Originally Posted by daltx_m
Any recommendations ?
'cause a whole new batch of 18 year olds are starting to advertise on BP. Originally Posted by daltx_m
Don't forget to check ID.
Remember, 15 will get you 20
Obviously I don't expect an answer with actual numbers behind it; but is there really a preponderance of girls doing this that are younger? If I ask why, I know it's only speculation; but why? Forced, because they want to, need to, threaten to report it and scam for more money?

edit: Or probably not discussable?
I find this to be a sad reality if it is true.

They aren't even really adults yet, and making such grown up decisions isn't really what they capable of doing at such a young age.

What's also sad, is that so many of these girls are being brought in by pimps. And what is sadder, is that the guys who go see these girls knowing this fact.

I'm just putting in my .02.
Don't forget to check ID. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Always do !! Screen, Screen and Screen !!
Any recommendations ? Originally Posted by Htking
Not yet.
I was seeing that it was a lot of younger girls out there now, they have too EAT 2
I like them 18 but all I can say is that OP must be looking at a different BP than myself. I don't see anything remotely 18ish looking, but I do see a lot of skeezer looking chicks and a plethora of black girls.

They aren't even really adults yet, and making such grown up decisions isn't really what they capable of doing at such a young age.

What's also sad, is that so many of these girls are being brought in by pimps. And what is sadder, is that the guys who go see these girls knowing this fact.

I'm just putting in my .02. Originally Posted by tntangie
Just out of curiosity when you say "pimps" does this mean ANY FORM of a managing entity? Including a woman that is an experienced provider?
Keep the 18y/o's for all I care. Inexperienced, drama, good chance of management.

I prefer the 30y/o cock-hungry ladies who know what to do with a man.

They aren't even really adults yet, and making such grown up decisions isn't really what they capable of doing at such a young age. Originally Posted by tntangie
I respectfully disagree. At 18 they can vote and enlist in the Army where they could die in a war or make decisions where others die. Absolutely adults.

The pimp stuff is horrible though.
School's Out: Someone said there was new talent at CR, perhaps all the clubs will have new talent.

+1 TNT - Just because we let them vote and fight for their country doesn't mean they are mentally mature. - a vet

I'm just putting in my .02. Originally Posted by tntangie
I agree..I only see grown ass women, and STAY AWAY FROM the AMPS and russiian women. I just get the feeling they are pimp or sex trafficked....