Professionalize - My Time Is Essential

My time is ESSENTIAL to me. I'm a younger provider (21) and deal with my client relations solely and to my best ability. To my dissatisfaction I've found some FLAKES, individuals not coming after they've scheduled, and not doing reviews as promised so I've decided to take deposits for my session. NO ITS NOT SKEPTICAL!! What's the hardship in purchasing a GIFT CARD and booking?
No personal info involved, and only the loaded amount is accessible. Also the deposit goes TOWARDS your session?! If your serious it shouldn't be any hassle. If trusting the provider with a security deposit is an issue all I can say is TRY & SEE . If they are deceptive about the arrangements after you've booked, acknowledge that in the/a review . If you were satisfied and see its professional and prompt REVIEW THAT!!
Good luck

You might be able to do that in a market that is less saturated than Dallas. I honestly don't see it happening here. Guys get their time wasted too. Unfortunately, it comes with the territory from time to time. Requiring a deposit is just gonna cut you off from seeing guys who are strictly cash only or just don't want the hassle.

I work a normal day job and make time to do this for extra money. I'm also a single mom so my free time is extremely limited and valuable. Even so, I still have to deal with cancellations because it's just one of those things that can't be helped. Its aggravating but there's nothing you can really do. Deposits may sound great in theory but you're really just deterring people from booking with you at all.
Savvy move. I'm hearing more and more about some providers requiring deposits up front for all sessions due to time wasting jerks. I agree that it shouldn't be a problem if a provider is verified and has reviews. Especially if the deposit is deducted from the total donation instead of being in addition to the donation. Best of luck!
For most people, their time is important. I guess the only problem with that policy is, in an environment where ethics and morality aren't practiced and preached, trust is not a factor. For your policy to work, trust has to be the key ingredient.

Not criticizing, however, I think most gents would wonder what will happen if you will flake out on them after receiving the deposit. Trust is a two way street.
You're a Little Hottie I'm sure you'll do just fine.

You're the boss of your business so you're free to change/adjust anything you like whenever you want!

Just remember not everyone is going to agree with you, however that should be OK with you. Honestly I wouldn't even care lol. Do what you think that feels comfortable for you boo!
Xoxo
the only deposit I would make is a seminal deposit.. that is after I finish licking every pore of your body, and would be followed by a review that describes my joy at having licked every pore of your body.
Thanks! Hopefully it goes well
Morality ? Anywho.. When you go SEE a provider and they don't meet your standards you can review negatively the same as if someone flakes. And the processor I use for debit/ credit can process refunds. So that's something the person scheduling can speak to ME about. ��
My apologies if you did not comprehend, "anywho":

Trust me I comprehended. And my mouth can do what ever with the right accommodation ��
I'm sorry, I guess I am the one who's not comprehending how the fact that "you" have the ability to refund if someone talks to "you" would deal with the trust issue I referenced. I'm just a little slow though.
In reading forums since 2003 the one constant of the Hobby Universe is...prepaying for an appointment never goes well for the Hobbiest.

My three top reasons to not see a provider.
1: CBJ
2: Out call only
3: pre session deposit

Actually, the moment I see any of the above, I don't finish reading the ad or review.

Had this discussion on another board in another city. There zero mongers willing to pay up front.
I'm sorry your experiences have forced you to rethink your business model, but THN is right. You are going to have to justify the charge with every client you talk to and will likely either have to waive the fee or lose the business in most cases. Way to much work. Also, if you are going to require a deposit, it could be argued that a discount or penalty be appropriate if you are late for a session or cancel it for personal reasons. That blade cuts both ways. Just my opinion. Good luck, though.
For most people, their time is important. I guess the only problem with that policy is, in an environment where ethics and morality aren't practiced and preached, trust is not a factor. For your policy to work, trust has to be the key ingredient.

Not criticizing, however, I think most gents would wonder what will happen if you will flake out on them after receiving the deposit. Trust is a two way street. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Amen to that DK giving a provider a deposit before you see her is like sending
Your money to one of those foreign Internet scams that we get in emails saying
Hey I have 5 million dollars and I need you to help me get it I will pay you 3 million
If you can help me just send me your bank info LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me the chance of you ever seeing that money is a negative 0 and the likely
Hood of that provider following through with appointment is slim to none.
Do your own thang if you think that will work for you best wishes to you.