Prostrate Issues

I have found clamping my nostrils, and blowing hard improves the flow. Yall's throughs.
???? Over my head, not that it takes much sometimes
I have found clamping my nostrils, and blowing hard improves the flow. Yall's throughs. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Well, my through is this I guess. If it gets to that point you will probably be reading my retirement post.

(just teasing about the spelling by the way)

SL
Oh poo I meant prostate, & threw.
Dude, don't correct yourself. That's what your friends are for.
Does this technique improve your "trickle down" theory?
prostate exam

colonoscopy

Obama

3 things that try to get up my ass.
I have found clamping my nostrils, and blowing hard improves the flow. Yall's throughs. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Honey, don't ever hold your nose and blow. It forces all kinds of crap the wrong way up your sinus cavity and creates cranial pressure where it doesn't belong. It's the same reason you should never hold in a sneeze.

If you are having prostate or urinary/seminal flow issues, please see your proctologist immediately! This is not something to mess with or try to "self treat."
+1 - They make pills that really help with this!

I'm talking some with the guidance of a urologist. Even though I'm younger (36), I've had trouble with mine since my early 20's.

Don't mess around!
pear juice promotes good prostate health, much better then prune juice....

(not sure why i am responding to this as i don't want to think about your prostate) eeew
  • Go4it
  • 01-30-2011, 01:29 PM
If you have a sphincter problem you can do the same thing and hit yourself on the top of the head at the same time to allow easier deposit.