HAIRY PUSSY providers

I love hairy pussy. Can anybody direct me to some providers that are in Ft Worth or Dallas.

Thank you.
I have a patch above but I am shaved below
Well I'm growing mine back out
I have always kept a diamond but I trim tight
I have a patch above but I am shaved below Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
And that would be known as PERFECTION
And that would be known as PERFECTION Originally Posted by NotPlaying
And I totally agree with this man's statement.
If only I could reverse my laser hair removal lol. My friend AngelaS is trimmed
If only I could reverse my laser hair removal lol. My friend AngelaS is trimmed Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Please noooooo reversal!!
I have a bush
I love shaved pussy. I grew up in the 80's and like The Wolf of Wall Street said one day it just changed and women were bald from the eyebrows down. So much more fun to eat a bald pussy. Less musky odors as well. To me it is the new normal in fact I met a civilian chick that had a bush and it totally grossed me out. Only saw her twice and mentioned she should shave and she refused. Never saw her again.
I love shaved pussy. I grew up in the 80's and like The Wolf of Wall Street said one day it just changed and women were bald from the eyebrows down. So much more fun to eat a bald pussy. Less musky odors as well. To me it is the new normal in fact I met a civilian chick that had a bush and it totally grossed me out. Only saw her twice and mentioned she should shave and she refused. Never saw her again. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Must have been a very meaningful relationship.
landing strip on top but clean shaved on the lips ..
landing strip on top but clean shaved on the lips .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Yes babeby the lips is where I live lol
I love shaved pussy. I grew up in the 80's and like The Wolf of Wall Street said one day it just changed and women were bald from the eyebrows down. So much more fun to eat a bald pussy. Less musky odors as well. To me it is the new normal in fact I met a civilian chick that had a bush and it totally grossed me out. Only saw her twice and mentioned she should shave and she refused. Never saw her again. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
That was my sister you talking about mavs, she told me that she misses you. Please give her a call again and I will tell her to shave it off for you lol.
I have a patch above but I am shaved below Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Same here