Is it really that hard to find a good Masseuse here?

• sus
  • 10-25-2017, 05:50 PM
Hello Fellas,

I need your opinion on my recent experience

I recently posted in ISO forum looking for an LMT - Massage.

Based on my previous experiences i know that LMT is a very loosely used term in the community. So,I specifically said i am more interested in massage and any extras are optional.I did get some replies from some ladies who has "LMT" listed under their skills.

So i went on for it, long story short.even after clearly instructing the areas where i need the massage and all.The massage was below average she didn't look like she knew she was doing. which is a bummer.

After a while, i thought i would at least use the remaining 10 mins of the session for a good ending and asked if she can finish me off. For which she said "Since you are here only for the massage, This is all you get".

I was pissed off and left immediately. I didn't want to write a bad review or anything because i don't know if i have right expectation on a decent massage from a provider compared to AMPs.

Sure i could get a better massage for lot less $ from an AMP. but i am not a big fan of whole Spa/Parlor setting.

My question to fellow hobbyists and providers, what did i do wrong here? Am I wrong in being honest about what i wanted in my ISO post?

Also,

Ignoring everything else, Who is your favorite provider who can give a great massage and doesn't operate from a Spa/Parlor type location?

any suggestions are highly appreciated.. !!!

Cheers,
Sus
What part of town are you trying to stay in? I know some good hands in the area.. but they're scattered. Most everyone who used to come to me.. I referred to either Loving Kayla or TerraLyn once I moved away.
  • sus
  • 10-25-2017, 06:27 PM
What part of town are you trying to stay in? I know some good hands in the area.. but they're scattered. Most everyone who used to come to me.. I referred to either Loving Kayla or TerraLyn once I moved away. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
i am looking for someone in around Plano/Richardson area
Yes, it is hard to find quality.
IF LovingKayla is still around-- she's probably the closest option. I don't know if she is currently active or not.
Are you looking for JUST a massage from an LMT, or are you looking for a massage AND a happy ending?

For the former, just google Licensed Massage Therapists Dallas and you will find plenty of links and reviews. Many LMTs will come to your location.

For the latter, I can't help much. I've normally kept the two separate (I have heard good things about the two GP mentioned, though).

Edited to add: If you find one that's good at both, let us know!!!
What you might have done wrong here was not to define what was going to happen in the session. LMT may be used loosely in this community, but it actually means Licensed Massage Therapist and does not denote any extras such as Happy Ending. Next time, define your what you want and the price before going in all sessions. Good luck!
What you might have done wrong here was not to define what was going to happen in the session. LMT may be used loosely in this community, but it actually means Licensed Massage Therapist and does not denote any extras such as Happy Ending. Next time, define your what you want and the price before going in all sessions. Good luck! Originally Posted by rejelx
This is also true. There are also quite a few girls who use both LMT and RMT in their ads.. and the vast majority of them... are not.
i am looking for someone in around Plano/Richardson area Originally Posted by sus
Michelle M is in Addison if that works for you
  • sus
  • 10-25-2017, 08:12 PM
I have always looked at hobby as a relaxing experience with fun included.I have had pleasure of meeting Nadya3 a while ago. She checked all the boxes for me. Her hands can do magic!

But i found it really interesting to see the number of people interested in a good massage and lack of options.One of my hobby friend introduced me to an UTR masseuse with exceptional skills who works as a full time waitress M-F and gives massages(only massages nothing else) on some weekends.As the words started to spread .It became impossible to get an appointment with her.

I have met some really wonderful ladies who are really good at what they do in the hobby.But IMHO,one should Improve their skillset beyond hobby world which will help both in/out of hobby.I think you got the idea which skill i am talking about
Loving Kayla has been reported as retired again...but yes a fantastic massage.

TerraLyn is fantastic as well but on the FtWorth side of the world.

Grace Preston gave a pretty good massage if she still offers that.

Christina Watkins has been reported as very good. Her profile says semi retired and very low volume

Thai Jessica and Thai Nina are spectacular and highly recommended!

Thai Lisa is reported to be good and new, has a male partner for couples massage as well.

Hope that helps some.
I use to offer massage sessions which included a real massage because I did go to school for it for a short time and included a prostate massage if the guy wanted it I had everything for it including the massage table and unscented oils and lotions.A massage is just not a rub down but it is working the muscles out and actually pushing down on the muscles.
Lately I've been seeing alot of requests for Massages so it looks like I should start offering massages again on my menu along with a body to body rub.A total relaxation and sensual time together.