URL / Website: -
City: -
State: Texas
Address: Technology and 183
Activities: FBSM, BBJTCCIM,NE,SE, DATY
Hair Length and Color: dark long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny short sexy asian.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn she must have liked you, how much?
  • topps
  • 11-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Experienced kali for the first time today. Same experience as kirk. Very nice time.
She either really liked him or this review is BS. Went and saw her and the only thing on the menu was FIV and handjob with simulated blow job.
I call bravo sierra. It is a simulated bj and she is good at it. In a 69 position you cannot see how she does it.
I call bravo sierra. It is a simulated bj and she is good at it. In a 69 position you cannot see how she does it. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
This. She even showed me how she does it and laughed when I told her that I read her reviews on here.
This. She even showed me how she does it and laughed when I told her that I read her reviews on here. Originally Posted by cakeballs1
So, how does she do a simulated bj?
New one on me! Must be a simulated mouth. I'd be worried what she used. Anything smell funny like fish?
Had one of these. Gal "steamed" my dick with her breath, like when your mom got her mouth right up in your ear & cussed you out in church. All hot & wet. Not at all a bad feeling. But, it isn't a blowjob.
New one on me! Must be a simulated mouth. I'd be worried what she used. Anything smell funny like fish? Originally Posted by Guitarman81
Are you suggested she has a dead carp or something down there... maybe instead of getting a warm towel she was reheating it in the microwave
There is no telling sometimes...