my stalker Dangerous freak

my stalker is on here he wrote a review and I have never seem him as a provider...I have proof he is dangerous...please take him off my review board...he wrote me 300 text messages in one day....
I am getting a restraining order put on him....
Thanks Laeya
he goes by the name the hobbit
I am glad you are safe and took out the restraining order on him after all that. If all that is true, what a weirdo!
He posted "I've never sent her a singla text"

Curious...

I'm thinking you HAD to show all those text messages to the authorities in order for them to issue a restraining order, but maybe not.
This is not a debate forum. If you have helpfull information to share, do so, but lets not argue the case here

Thanks
Ok the Hobbit....is too quincedental to the Emails, Phone Texts and SMS text...
Listen it was a one night stand..suppose to be.
i am just good in Bed (i guess stalker quality) but when I realized he was thrown off it was too late...
I knew my sexcapades would fuc me over anyways lemme copy and paste for ya,,,
You may not post private communications in public posts Bubba3452

Umm the guys name is Bilbo Baggins in his e-mails WTF do I look stupid and I havent worked out of park lane since mid may....i moved to carrolton and worked that area all of June..... but I take full blame in this..i am a horny girl with a sexual appetite that likes strange cock...usually physco freak out strangecoc but again strange...I will learn my lesson someday this is the second one I have had since last year....

Laeya
I am so Burnt out over this...I have had great reviews and happy customers...
I wouldlike to meet you Hobbit in person, and if I have Truley been with you i will give you money back....but if you are the person I think you are and you are just trying to ruin me because U cant handle a one night stand....Hmmm..well.........I plea the 5th..

Anyways just look at my reviews, its ok that i get a bad review but please give me constructive critisism not vicious crap..
i like to know what I can improve on...
but please dont see me if you are looking for a woman to bash
I am not perfect and with age comes flaw...
There are very few human beings who receive the truth, complete and staggering, by instant illumination. Most of them acquire it fragment by fragment, on a small scale, by successive developments, cellularly, like a laborious mosaic.
wow....nice spelling
a great reason to never get in a relationship!!!!
Wow.

I don't understand why you don't just block his e-mail addy and put his phone number on ignore and just ignore the drama. It can't bother you if you refuse to acknowledge it. Reading all of that trash can't be good for your psyche, so JUST STOP READING IT. Don't even glance at it.

That's my best advice. Wish I had more!
actually, this should be in the Coed discussions or maybe the Alerts forum, not in this one.
Well, this has gone far beyond a request for hepl from the staff. Moving to co-ed
I am sorry this is happening to you. I know it can take an emotional toll and I am very proud of you for not allowing him to continue with these non sense.

Be careful,
Paulina
wtf??? so posting names complete convos and making drug references is okay now????
wtf??? so posting names complete convos and making drug references is okay now???? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I think you cannot post PM's you receive, but anything else is fair game as far as conversations go, but drug references are a "no no" as well
its still private communications and they both are making drug references... not cool no matter how you dress it up.
How do we know Bilbo Baggins isn't his real name?