This is why you can't have nice things... Yes, I said it!!!

So, I have changed My number yet again because clients who want to act like children want to play games on my phone. Last week I was asked by a client I had verified if I was willing to not protect myself during a visit for a larger donation, I declined of course and not in the nicest way possible however that got him blocked and landed him on My No See list Forever. Later the same evening I get a message from a number whom I have no previous texts with saying that he had visited with me once or twice and he had tested positive for 2 stds, even though I use protection I decided to go get tested anyways to be safe because one of which he was claiming could be transferred orally yes even though I have no record with this number I still went and got tested. ALL of my blood work came back negative thank god right. Now today I get another text saying the same thing but from a different number saying oh I forgot to say I have this and this to which I replied I had just been tested and he can fuck off and I blocked the number as well & then proceeded to change my own number because I will not be harassed because of my decision to protect myself!! If this is what you choose to do so be it, I will not be a part of it, I do not have to see anyone I don't want to! There are girls who advertise for that seek them out. I want to stay as safe as possible and you would think clients would respect that. Now the only other possible reason for a client to be upset with me is if one of my doubles partners won't see them because I also found it funny that after I blocked whoever is playing on my phone messages one of my doubles partners telling them to tell me the same shit GTFOH & grow up.

Anyways because of this like I said my number has been changed & it will only be given to trusted clients! I do not see a large quantity of clients only quality clients & am low volume.

AS ALWAYS, PLAY SAFE!!!

XoXo
V
I would say it’s much less of a headache to not have a phone number listed

I have to know who’s contacting me...and the way I control that is by requiring screening before my number is just given out

Chin up....don’t sweat the small stuff
Most definitely, I have been in the hobby quite some time and have never had this issue before until now, Only trusted clients from here on out will get it.

Thank You Gorgeous

I would say it’s much less of a headache to not have a phone number listed

I have to know who’s contacting me...and the way I control that is by requiring screening before my number is just given out

Chin up....don’t sweat the small stuff Originally Posted by Analeese
I met Chloe G a little while back and she said y'all are big buds....I will go kick his ass for you if you like Im in mean ass mood
damn OP.. i just checked out your photos on your web page - you got front and back!

but that is one most excellent caboose tho!!!
I do love her 💗 11 years strong 💪 thank you kindly

Xoxo
V

I met Chloe G a little while back and she said y'all are big buds....I will go kick his ass for you if you like Im in mean ass mood Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Lol thank you, much better in person 😘

damn OP.. i just checked out your photos on your web page - you got front and back!

but that is one most excellent caboose tho!!! Originally Posted by honest_abe
OP I didn’t finish your post as I bored with drama but then I peeked at your showcase pics. Damn girl! You got it gong on.
  • BLM69
  • 01-14-2019, 06:55 PM
She still has her nice body, everything else doesn't matter
So the 214-785-8384 # on your website has been changed?...ija

Gotta love the $500/hr GPS rants and some horn dog was offering her even more to raw dog it?! Gotta love Fucktard Nation!!!
This is where she should out the hobbiest. I'm sure she has done that in the ladies lounge. But he deserves public outing
gotta concur that those are among the finest chestapples seen on this site.
I miss some Versace ass shaking and/or punching fools at strip clubs. 😁😁😁
I am in the process of changing my personal website but thank you for posting my old number that no longer belongs to me...

As far as the GPS ha lol I’ve never seen you so maybe that’s why you said that because you don’t actually know me but no fucks given there lmao My name is Versace not dollar general you have to pay for quality. Idgaf if someone wants to pay me more or asks I know how to decline, my point is I don’t need to be and shouldn’t be harassed because of it period.

So the 214-785-8384 # on your website has been changed?...ija

Gotta love the $500/hr GPS rants and some horn dog was offering her even more to raw dog it?! Gotta love Fucktard Nation!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
My friend lol you know it would be so much easier to punch people if they didn’t hide behind phones and computers 😂 As you know I’m really a nice person but I will always defend myself no matter what 💪🏼

I miss some Versace ass shaking and/or punching fools at strip clubs. 😁😁😁 Originally Posted by Shep3.0