Personal Reflection

So there are times when you see or hear things that are just so over the line/out of bounds that leave you with a choice. A choice to let it go, jump on the bandwagon, or stand up and say something.

I am sure many of you can guess what I am talking about. After receiving "points" for standing up and saying something I am at one of those places for a little personal reflection. Already being a part of something that is a little fucked up to begin with. Maybe it is time for me to get as far away from this board as possible after seeing just how fucked up some people are in here and the lengths at which others are complicit in giving them a voice.

I don't know if those that made the comments they made are just that dumb to think there is an ounce of humor in what they said or if they are just that dark of a person that they need some serious phycological help. Either way they are not people I would ever want to be associated with. You can hide behind you screen names, keyboards, and dark basements. But you can't hide from your own salvation.

I for one can't just let this go. The comments that were being made over the last few days made me physically ill. And I didn't even know the person in question. To let those comments stand on their face would make me no better than the scum that made them. There have to be lines. There has to be boundaries. I come close to them often. But in this instance I couldn't sleep at night if I had crossed them.

I know these words will have no effect on the ones they are meant for. I don't care. You are not worth my time, energy, or empathy. For the rest of you I hope it does lead to your own personal reflection. Enjoy the rest of your weekends. For those that have been effected by the events over the last few days, you have my sympathy, and I hope you find the strength in family and friends to get you through this.
If you can't take the heat...
So there are times when you see or hear things that are just so over the line/out of bounds that leave you with a choice. A choice to let it go, jump on the bandwagon, or stand up and say something.

I am sure many of you can guess what I am talking about. After receiving "points" for standing up and saying something I am at one of those places for a little personal reflection. Already being a part of something that is a little fucked up to begin with. Maybe it is time for me to get as far away from this board as possible after seeing just how fucked up some people are in here and the lengths at which others are complicit in giving them a voice.

I don't know if those that made the comments they made are just that dumb to think there is an ounce of humor in what they said or if they are just that dark of a person that they need some serious phycological help. Either way they are not people I would ever want to be associated with. You can hide behind you screen names, keyboards, and dark basements. But you can't hide from your own salvation.

I for one can't just let this go. The comments that were being made over the last few days made me physically ill. And I didn't even know the person in question. To let those comments stand on their face would make me no better than the scum that made them. There have to be lines. There has to be boundaries. I come close to them often. But in this instance I couldn't sleep at night if I had crossed them.

I know these words will have no effect on the ones they are meant for. I don't care. You are not worth my time, energy, or empathy. For the rest of you I hope it does lead to your own personal reflection. Enjoy the rest of your weekends. For those that have been effected by the events over the last few days, you have my sympathy, and I hope you find the strength in family and friends to get you through this. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
yep
These threads always makes things worse!
The pack is circling.
lilylivered did you also become physically ill?

Seems like overreach to me.
me got points also for a thank you LOL

Op you get yours same thread or another one ????
anyways, bitch at mod n state your case.
now days you well not win it, so no revised will be had
THEN THEN THEN keep posting and forget about it
the comments that were being made over the last few days made me physically ill. Originally Posted by tbear4u77

maybe the Internet isn't the best place for you, cupcake. Log off
lilylivered did you also become physically ill?

Seems like overreach to me. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Knew Lilly, and it disturbed me.
Knew there was nothing I could do but try to get the threads closed.
I wonder if the heartless hoor that posted her phone number looking for dates got any points
I wonder if the heartless hoor that posted her phone number looking for dates got any points Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
ah ah ah ah eh errr ah eh
never mind, I want to see if I can end the day with just 17 points
Hay Doc, wish me good luck on that please n thank you

anyways:
Op should just forget it and keep posting
the free vacation taint that bad,
and when if can only read icky, think then,
also just see a few hooks to get his mind off it also
Knew there was nothing I could do but try to get the threads closed. Originally Posted by lilylivered
So not physically ill then? Good.
Knew there was nothing I could do but try to get the threads closed. Originally Posted by lilylivered
No pun intended...

I know these words will have no effect on the ones they are meant for. I don't care. You are not worth my time, energy, or empathy. For the rest of you I hope it does lead to your own personal reflection. Enjoy the rest of your weekends. For those that have been effected by the events over the last few days, you have my sympathy, and I hope you find the strength in family and friends to get you through this. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
You still don't get it do you? Did you not comprehend my last statement to you?

If you arent speaking regarding my comments, then disregard this, but if you are referring to me, go back and carefully read what i told you in my last comment to you. Thanks.
I love watching someone argue with themselves.....
I love watching someone argue with themselves..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
not sure I agree
BUT
I gave ya a like so no one thinks...

post tbear Sir Op,
don't worry about the points