Schizo asian girl at BBD

Anyone know of a stacked asian girl at BBD? Name is C*****. She is literally Schizo but hot has he'll. Used to see her on the side but she's been a ghost since the pandemic.
Not sure who you’re alluding to. But in the interest of Asian dancers. Would yall share Asian at the clubs that will play? Was at BBD last month and saw one hot young Asian girl. Has a massive RBF and seem to be just waiting around for her regulars.

I can get old Asian at the parlors but would be fun to mess around with young sexy one in the clubs
I am really not sure who you guys are talking about but I really only go on Day shift and Miss mouse is the only one I see there now days. Was going to go today but remembered this was TX/OU weekend and the place will be crazy today and tomorrow so no thanks!
Not sure who you’re alluding to. But in the interest of Asian dancers. Would yall share Asian at the clubs that will play? Was at BBD last month and saw one hot young Asian girl. Has a massive RBF and seem to be just waiting around for her regulars.

I can get old Asian at the parlors but would be fun to mess around with young sexy one in the clubs Originally Posted by falcon512
RBF is Emory. Don't waste your time.
I am really not sure who you guys are talking about but I really only go on Day shift and Miss mouse is the only one I see there now days. Was going to go today but remembered this was TX/OU weekend and the place will be crazy today and tomorrow so no thanks! Originally Posted by phmzee
Yeah same that’s the only one Asian I know of there working pretty much all days