Suggestion For Providers (Not a critique)

I have often wondered why providers do not "network" more together. And what I mean is this:

Through networking, it could be possible for a provider not to have to advertise at all. That would greatly reduce visibility and chances of running into certain agencies or departments in our local government.

I book exclusively through P411. But after I see a lovely lady from P411, and I have always received an "okay," if she was part of a network of providers, she could refer me off to another provider she believes I would have a good time seeing. That provider could send me an unsolicited message on P411 that said provider so and so who you saw told me about you and I would love to see you. The provider could say if you can book between this and that date, I will offer you a special rate not offered to the public.

I personally do not mind receiving unsolicited messages via P411 from any lovely lady. Actually, I say I don't mind, but I have never received one. ECCIE is okay, but I never book through ECCIE, only P411. I find the safety is a two way street and P411 covers both lanes very well/.

But an unsolicited message from a provider that says she is interested in seeing me I have to admit would be a great turn on. I may not always be able to make the appointment, but I would probably have that provider on the top of my list because she has reached out to me and shown an interest in seeing me and instead of it always being me doing the reaching out.

The safety would be about as secure as you can get (I realize nothing is ever 100%). But if you ladies networked together, got a trusting and good relationship, referring clients to one another could mean you may never have to advertise again. You could be UTR, and you would reach out to clients that were referred to you.

You would have the trust of the other provider you are networking with, each other would want to refer clients you would be comfortable seeing. And since this client has been seen, that would make sharing of info easy. Of course, asking the client if he minds receiving unsolicited messages and how would be advisable, but for me, receiving them via P411 would work fine, and ECCIE, but to a lesser extent. I could not understand why any hobbyist could not receive unsolicited messages on P411.

But from this guy's perspective, receiving an email from a lovely lady that says hey, so and so told me all about you and I read your profile and I would love to see you, etc, etc, etc... I think would work better than just doing the generic advertising and certainly would keep you off the radar screen.

Am I off base here? Are there pitfalls? Are you ladies capable of referring hobbyists you have seen to another lady?
Some of us already do that. :-)

Pitfalls, you could go see a provider another provider thought you may like and the sessions is not good at all. Or clicking was not there.
I have actually had that happen a time or two. If you talk to a p411 provider and mention that you would be interested there are several I know that will gladly network. I have one special person I see who told me about two others that she thought I would hit it off with, and boy did I.
That can happen, and has happened by me reaching out. I have had sessions where I just did not hit it off. Never wrote a bad review because she provided as promised, we just did not have chemistry and I do not believe it is fair to write a bad review over lack of chemistry.

But somehow I think if I saw you and you then referred me to someone else you know, I don't think I would have a bad session.
I suggest other ladies to my gentleman all the time, but no, I don't tell the ladies to send them unsolicited messages, not do I share the client's info with other ladies. The contact has to be from the man's end. (that sounds kind of sexy )

By ProfessorC: "Miss Honey Rose was my first, until fairly recently she was my only, and she is my ATFF. Among her many outstanding qualities is her generosity. In fact, she has so generously and thoroughly succeeded in leading me down the not-so-prim Rose path that it is inconceivable that I could ever adequately thank her! In her magnanimity she has not only recommended some other solid gold ladies with whom I have added some singles variety into my fantasy life, but also introduced me to the world of threesomes with a select few, bona fide top-tier playmates."

In this thread:http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=291379

And other ladies have sent "their" gentlemen to me as well

Thank you, Ms. HoneyRose, for recommending me! :-D. I really really appreciate it. I agree with you that the contact should be from the man's end.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-31-2011, 06:04 AM
Isn't it impossible for the ladies to casually "browse" gentlemen's profiles in order to send them unsolicited messages through P411.

It is my understanding that the male in the equation has to initiate on that tool. Maybe use of eccie for just that reason would be better.

Also.. good circles of friends usually do share their toys....
Am I off base here? Are there pitfalls? Are you ladies capable of referring hobbyists you have seen to another lady? Originally Posted by g3wq9xg
You're not off base at all! I think it'd be great if all of us ladies got to know each other better as friends and as providers in order to recommend one another to hobbyists. Variety is the spice of life and it's nice to have so many great ladies to chose from when recommended by someone you trust.
Pitfalls? Like lisa.lisa0302 said, you may not click with someone we recommend, but that may happen even if you try it out on your own.
We're absolutely able to recommend other ladies to hobbyists! I have ladies I recommend and have been recommended as well.
As an unspoken rule, we never give out a hobbyist's information unless he says he wants us to.
On P411, none of us ladies can see hobbyist's information until he makes the initial contact.
Great suggestion and thread!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
I agree that the provider should never give out the hobbyist's info. But if you have a good and trusting relationship with the fellow provider, then her word on the screening should work. As far as P411 requiring initial contact, I did not know that, but that can be worked around such as sending the hobbyist a pm here saying I heard all about you from so and so, I'm dying meet you, do you mind sending me a message on P411 so I can look you up on P411.

My main point, and maybe I'm alone on this, but if a provider contacted me via pm here or P411 (only) and told me she was interested I seeing me because she heard about me, I mean wow. I'd be beaming. And probably both the provider who contacted me and the one who referred me and said great things would benefit from my repeat business.

Of course, it is possible the one who reaches put to me may not be someone I'd be interested in but there are nice and respectable ways I can handle that. Occasionally when I have posted an ISO, I have gotten pm back from providers I was not interested in and was able to handle that well.

But let's face it, we all know you ladies talk about us to one another any way, why not use that to your advantage by referring each other clients to go after that you some indication should be safe and will help you have to advertise less publicly, which I would think would a good thing.

DISCLAIMER: sent from phone so grammar/spelling may be off