Is this realistic

Okay, just recently I had lunch at Twin Peaks Restaurant for the first time. I have never been there before. I found all of the waitresses very pleasant to look at.

So it got me wondering. Has any hobbyist ever successfully propositioned a waitress from a restaurant like that? Not that I'm looking to do that, but just curious. Like, you become a regular there and have the same waitress who gets to know you. Maybe after reaching a level of comfort, you give her an extra big tip and write on your check, there's more from where that came from if interested, give me a call, or something to that effect.

Providers, have you done anything like that?

Again, just curious, and more for fun talk. I could never bring myself to actually do that, even if it turns out to be realistic, which I suspect it's not.
Okay, just recently I had lunch at Twin Peaks Restaurant for the first time. I have never been there before. I found all of the waitresses very pleasant to look at.

So it got me wondering. Has any hobbyist ever successfully propositioned a waitress from a restaurant like that? Not that I'm looking to do that, but just curious. Like, you become a regular there and have the same waitress who gets to know you. Maybe after reaching a level of comfort, you give her an extra big tip and write on your check, there's more from where that came from if interested, give me a call, or something to that effect.

Again, just curious, and more for fun talk. I could never bring myself to actually do that, even if it turns out to be realistic, which I suspect it's not. Originally Posted by g3wq9xg
I met a client for lunch at a similar place and he wrote his email on the bill and gave it to the pretty waitress...I'm curious to know how that worked out for him.
g3, Seems like it wouldn't hurt to try. You will know if she calls. If she doesn't...you tried and a nice compliment to her.
  • up4u
  • 10-30-2011, 01:12 AM
g3
I actually recently met a new provider and she wants to set this scenario up as a roll play and then finish up with our bcd.
I think this would be awsome to do.
Be Safe
UP4u

Again, just curious, and more for fun talk. I could never bring myself to actually do that, even if it turns out to be realistic, which I suspect it's not. Originally Posted by g3wq9xg
But to have the balls to do it is another thing. Setting it up as a fantasy is one thing, but when you basically sticking your neck out, well that is entirely another story.

And while I agree it should be taken as a compliment, there is no guarantee of that. Obviously by leaving her a very large tip and then telling her there is more from where that came from if she is interested implies you are propositioning her. Some ladies do not take that as a compliment, though they should.

I was curious if any hobbyist here actually tried this and what happened, or if any provider had this happened to them while they worked at a place liked Hooters, or Twin peaks, etc...
I do this everytime I go through through the drive through line at Burger King. Maybe one day I'll graduate to breastaurants.
  • T-Can
  • 10-31-2011, 07:08 AM
Some ladies do not take that as a compliment, though they should. Originally Posted by g3wq9xg
Yes, that is the main thing to keep in mind. As you know by now, chicks do not think the same as us and things that we perceive as a good idea results in an epic failure.

In the breastaurants, most of these girls have GPS - that's why they are not strippers because they think they are too good to take their clothes off. So good luck on your attempts - it can be done.
  • hd
  • 10-31-2011, 07:14 AM
I do this everytime I go through through the drive through line at Burger King. Maybe one day I'll graduate to breastaurants.
Yea TheBizz, at least you're still getting some buns to sink your teeth into!
Did it at Bone Daddy's about a year ago. Of course I was drunk, maybe she was too but I paid a Ben for a stand up quickie in the girls room.
There was once a donut shop in the Miami area that was topless. Went there with a work associate and he did not tell me this important fact. Was reading the paper when asked what I wanted and looked up to see boobs. Was caught off guard and did not know what to say. To be honest, could probably have pushed for outside activity but she was not someone I would have considered for that.
I don't doubt it can be done. I was wondering if anyone here could attest to it. Being really no, that sort of answers it as it can be done, but it's a lottery shot.

Never heard of GPS, but once I looked it up on urbandic I figured out what you mean. I can certainly see that attitude, but I tell you, the girls in the joint I was in while they would do fine here, they certainly did not rate gold. But also, a few providers had told me that they worked at this kind of place before deciding to provide. They would say more money and less stress and can be less hectic. Being that a breasturant can be a spring board to providing, there may be some that do not have GPS.

Again, while I could never get the nerve up to do it, I think it would one cool thing to have actually happen. Could get some cool or wild stories.
  • T-Can
  • 10-31-2011, 09:33 AM
I can tell you stories of f*cking it up.....on my part, not the chicks, just from being a pussy and not manning up. And my friend's stories how he effed it up as well. Confidence is key
They get more 'offers' than they want. Sometimes it's funny to have your waitress sit down to talk, and dump a dozen or so business cards and phone numbers out of her book. They get them all day every day. At the end of the day, 99% are tossed in the trash.
I love Twin Peaks! I discovered my first one in Albuquerque several years ago.

At that one,if they were not busy,the girls would sit at your table & chat with you......
See the SB posts....Bone Daddys and Twin Peaks are prime spots for candidates!