I have a kinky side.

I have been intrigued with sounding / Urethral play and light erotic electro stimulation of my cock. Any providers, having some extensive experience with this type of kinkyness? Or know someone that is. PM me if this is something you do on the dark side and is not publicly addressed. I did a search but could not find anything.

I.T.
You might also want to post your request in the Another Realm Forum. The folks there are into a lot of things like your asking about.

Good luck finding what you want :-)
Thanks, Bubba I put it over there, as well.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=287039

Here is a topic that was presented about it a few months back as well.

I'm intrigued by it but have never done it. If you're not successful here, then I would suggest joining fetlife.com and getting involved with that site.

They would have a LOT of ladies who are dominate and experienced with that type of play.

I like the advice of getting your own set of sounds. Cleanliness and having instruments that are germ free seem prime with doing this.

Enjoy!!! I'm sure it will be worth the wait. And hunt.

And in the interim, if I hear of anyone who is experienced with this, I'll send you a PM!

Elisabeth
i have sounds...
i have electrical...
i have experience...
It's quite stimulating.... especially when you use the dog shock collar. Ask wolfeman how he likes having that thing strapped to his cock and he has no control on when he is zapped or how intently.
electro stim is great. you just have to let it do the work and forget about anticipating your orgasm. when it does happen....damn!
It's quite stimulating.... especially when you use the dog shock collar. Ask wolfeman how he likes having that thing strapped to his cock and he has no control on when he is zapped or how intently. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
What you don't have a cattle prod . . .
She does!!!
i have sounds...
i have electrical...
i have experience... Originally Posted by LindseyLacey
heh, heh, heh - oh yes she does.....

...but the best part is that she doesn't NEED them!
Tara Evans can get pretty kinky.
Try Mistress Pandora. AKA Dragonfly Shes on P4111. Some great reviews of her here as a dom.