L1/B2B: Back for seconds, or try someone new?

Question for the gents here: When you've had a pretty good L1/B2B experience, and that's all there was, and knowing that YMMV with such women varies, particularly on subsequent visits, yet there was no indication that there would be anything different on the menu at a future visit, [deep breath] do you go back for the sure thing, or, having identified someone else you think you might want to see, do you try to schedule with her, knowing that it probably won't be much worse but hoping that it might get better?

That turned out to be more Fauknerian than I'd anticipated. My apologies.
There was a gorgeous latina girl that was in Fort Worth sometime ago that only did L1...at least thats what everything I saw on her indicated, including my own experience. she gave an awesome massage and she was so hott that the L1 was worth every bit of it, so I always saw her when I had a chance because she warmed up more and more everytime even without going to L2, but she was a good conversational gal and very sweet and hott and everything else that goes with it so I was more than okay only getting L1...
A definite BOTH to that question. If the experience was "memorable" I'll go back, but I also love meeting new bodyrub girls.
Well, I'm a Licensed Massage Therapist and I offer up to L3 after a nice relaxing massage. There's nothing more sensual than relaxing a man to the fullest... only to work him up thruout the session... massage some more.. make him relax... brush a breast against him again.. work him back up... MMMM. Don't forget the part where I climb up on the table for some daty while i'm massaging your thighs... LOL

But, then again, I truly love giving massages. They turn me on. So, if she's offering just an L1... come see me. You'll get the whole menu plus relaxation.

Amber Rain