Dallas Hobbying...???

I Will Have To Say I'm Not Impressed In How Dallas Has Welcomed Wonderland....Is Hobbying A;ways This Slow Here Or Is It Just Me....:h mmm::n o::giv eup:
It has its moments but this is a very slow time right now for all of us. Sorry it's slow for you too darling.
Income tax season is right around the corner.
[QUOTE=brownsugarbaby;105488070 5]Income tax season is right around the yes ma'am!
I've always loved sweet fair skinned cum sluts too.... Where were you before I went to the Dallas Co. Tax assessor today? I could've blown that off for a good cause.
I've always loved sweet fair skinned cum sluts too.... Where were you before I went to the Dallas Co. Tax assessor today? I could've blown that off for a good cause. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Love it when you talk dirty!
Love it when you talk dirty! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Is it because I'm all sweet shy and innocent looking? I wish you had a Dallas incall so bad........
Love it when you talk dirty! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Is it because I'm all sweet shy and innocent looking? I wish you had a Dallas incall so bad........ Originally Posted by pfmtony
Come on guys, get a room.
Sorry you aren't having the best trip. Hopefully you will come back again. C u in chat.
Come on guys, get a room. Originally Posted by OldGrump
A room with melannie in it..... You mean heaven? Everyday there is this one place I pass on my way to work and the only thing I can think of is melannie.
  • L.A.
  • 01-23-2014, 03:03 PM
Seems with all of the great providers already in Dallas that touring here would be pretty difficult.....but then again I'm not a touring provider so I'm assuming.
A room with melannie in it..... You mean heaven? Everyday there is this one place I pass on my way to work and the only thing I can think of is melannie. Originally Posted by pfmtony
good times tony..good times!
I was wondering what was going on today. Haven't had a single call. And the one I did have NC/NS'd. Like wtf where is everyone?! Is it the apocalypse and only the providers don't know??
I was wondering what was going on today. Haven't had a single call. And the one I did have NC/NS'd. Like wtf where is everyone?! Is it the apocalypse and only the providers don't know?? Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Yes, yes it is. Look out for zombies! I'd love to protect you, but I don't think MSOG is possible for this guy anymore
Oh I have my samuri sword. Idk if it works on zombies but I'll try and then run like hell!!!