Photographer needed

I need new photos. If you're a photographer and have time in the next couple of days please pm me.

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta
What could possibly go wrong.
Contact Jack Schlitz (sp?), he's on the board, does great work and is trustworthy.
Do your research.. several have used some board photographers but the quality was very poor. Your better off going off the board. I am sure you want a professional experience and not end up with a stalker.. jmo
Ditto on the Jack $lit recommendation by Nuglet! He has an impressive portfolio to back up what others say about his quality work.
My photos were done by a woman, and are the best I’ve ever had. I would recommend going off-board. It’ll cost a few hundred dollars, but that’s only an hour of your time and you’ll have amazing pics.
  • sydmo
  • 12-30-2017, 04:08 PM
I'd go with Claire and Mata's advice.
FOR REAL FOR REAL.
Jack Slit & Roo222 are both great
I'm currently booked until February but thanks everyone, I'll leave my card here.

http://rock1man1.wixsite.com/jsphotography

New site is not up yet.
  • Loxly
  • 12-30-2017, 08:27 PM
From your current showcase it appears you prefer professional studio shots. (BTW... very nice!) For that Jack is your guy.

I'd only interject that some members like to see a more casual setting since their "Spidey Senses" go off on studio pics.
I'm a photographer. If you let me massage & kiss your feet I will take some high class professional pics for free. Or I can just give you some money.
High end wedding photographer here- send a message and I'll send my site and examples. Thanks!
Thx everyone! I appreciate it.
I'm currently booked until February but thanks everyone, I'll leave my card here.

http://rock1man1.wixsite.com/jsphotography

New site is not up yet. Originally Posted by Jack$lit
So happy for you! Business is good!