BALI SPA'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL??? How many of you knew about this

I had a session at Bali last night and as I left I told Momma that I would be in again this weekend because it was my birthday and I wanted to treat myself to a session with Maya.

Then she went on to tell me about their "Birthday Special"

I said "tell me more" and she said she would waive the house fee for me on my birthday as long as I tipped the girl!!

I told her that was so nice of her and she laughed and told me that's the Bali Birthday Special and they've been doing it for awhile.

Awhile???? How many of you knew about this? I've never heard of it before. Does every AMP do something similar?

I told her that was great and I couldn't wait. Hey, $60 is $60. Things like that are great customer service. We need to get the word out so more people take advantage of it.

She said all I needed to do was show my ID on that day and BOOM. No house fee. Just the girl's tip. I can't just say it's my birthday, I gotta prove it.

Well, in case some of you didn't know about it...now you do. Save $40 to $60 bucks on your birthday at Bali. Genius idea.
Do you need a birth certificate ? Ha
  • Quiz
  • 06-29-2018, 09:41 AM
I knew about it. I spoke with the white-haired imo and she assured me there would be cake day pricing. When u talked to Penny, she said it only applied to a hhr session and the discount wasn't really all that great. Maybe there was some miscommunication since her English isn't that great.
Where exactly is Bali ?
Across street from nyny and number one lucky haven next to liquor store .
In the Dallas AMP Land !!

Where exactly is Bali ? Originally Posted by Suave22
EMM - I wasn't aware of this either !! Wish I had several more birthdays in a year !! Lol..

Well, in case some of you didn't know about it...now you do. Save $40 to $60 bucks on your birthday at Bali. Genius idea. Originally Posted by Elroy McManus
  • blank
  • 06-30-2018, 02:29 PM
I had a spa in San Antonio send me a message that waived their fee for me after I gave them a review a few years ago. I definitely took them up on the offer!

No birthday specials yet.
Bali always goes above and beyond for their customers.
I knew about this and they usually find a way to weasle their way out of it which ends up with me walking out.
  • Heavy
  • 07-03-2018, 05:27 PM
I'm going to try this right now!
Where exactly is Bali ? Originally Posted by Suave22
There is a stickied thread at the top of the AMP "encounter" forum

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2362304
I'm going to try this right now! Originally Posted by Heavy

Get ready for the excuses.

"You must show tx drivers license, not other state"

Or you make an appointment, tell them it's birthday over the phone, show up, girl is not available. Want you to come back next day. You go back and then no special because "not your birthday today" even though they failed to keep the appointment
I can confirm the "birthday special" at Bali. No house fee. Both mama and my provider had a close inspection of my TXDL. Review to follow.