Relax Recommend

• Lanny
  • 07-05-2018, 10:01 AM
If your priorities were:

BBJ (CIM preferred)
Pretty face
Good passionate kisser
Great Boobs

What current model would you choose @ Relax?

Leaning towards Fawn, but some recent feedback has indicated
IOP issues...please advise...

Thanks in advance...glad to see board back...
have only had tiny boobs at Relax, so can't really help, lol. But I know Venus is a hottie as well as Jolene, met Ayria as I was leaving, might be a good option, hoping to tap her next.
  • Lanny
  • 07-05-2018, 12:12 PM
Thanks Mhammer...Aphrodite looks like might fit as well...just can't get Fawns 19 yo DDs out of my mind..but IOP reports are spotty
Aphrodite!
  • jflo
  • 07-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Faye.shesi cute. Has nice B's. Her BJ is outstanding. Has finished me with her mouth twice now. Something that most girls there culouldnt get me to do.
Aphrodite is another with stellar BBBJ skills.
Great thread... keep it going!

CIM is a must LOL
Outside of Aphrodite and Ariya, who's the best GFE+++ available / option??
Fawn is too timit and iop sucks .. if you try to upgrade with her or talk about it she will get you banned from relax.
  • jflo
  • 07-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Outside of Aphrodite and Ariya, who's the best GFE+++ available / option?? Originally Posted by latinfever
Have you seen Elizabeth. Very pretty ginger. Great ass and legs. Mellow personality with great seduction. Skills and IOP are top notch.
I haven’t seen Jasmine solo but she was quite the eager beaver when I did a double with her and Jolene. She’s not my preferred body type but she is sexy and I’d definitely see her solo after that performance.
Have you seen Elizabeth. Very pretty ginger. Great ass and legs. Mellow personality with great seduction. Skills and IOP are top notch. Originally Posted by jflo
I haven't seen her, from the pictures she doesn't fit the body I prefer... I don't know what it is, but I sure she's great in everyway, but I just haven't felt that urge to go see her...
Any information on Jolene @ Relax? Not seeing many reviews on her, how would yall describe her IOP and sessions??
Between Jolene and Venus...?
Aphrodite and Elizabeth are my favs right now of the weekend girls. Kendall I like also but she is never there. Buffy is good too.

Zena and Faye have been on my radar and look hot af but both only work weekdays.
I've seen both Venus and Jolene. Jolene's IOP is off the charts compared to Venus.
I've seen both Venus and Jolene. Jolene's IOP is off the charts compared to Venus. Originally Posted by Purple Haze
+1