HBAIC. (Head BadAss In Charge)

Homeboy sure knows how to make an entrance...

Meanwhile in Russia, Biden is Hiden again in Putin's basement.
Big Boss Trump
Knows how to exit also

Knows how to exit also

Originally Posted by matchingmole
In jan 2025!
You wish.
I prefer the depiction of GEPOTUS surfing a tank, like a Boss

The more Live-ly video 3 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIyqEwNgqVk
I prefer a POTUS who won't try to murder me or my family, like he did to 217,000 of my fellow Americans.
I prefer a POTUS who won't try to murder me or my family, like he did to 217,000 of my fellow Americans. Originally Posted by Lapdog
That's typical Liberal stupid talk. You're a Cartoon Character just like your Avatar.
Judging by how well the guy rides a tank, I assume the bone spurs healed successfully.
That's typical Liberal stupid talk. You're a Cartoon Character just like your Avatar. Originally Posted by Levianon17

I'd prolly be OK with it if you were included in that 217,000 Levi. Have a nice day.
I'd prolly be OK with it if you were included in that 217,000 Levi. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by Lapdog
The only problem with 217,000 'rona deaths is that it isn't 60 million, and it isn't all New Yorkers and Californians.

Hopefully that gets fixed after the election
That's the ONLY problem? Your naivety is astounding, Gaston.
That's the ONLY problem? Your naivety is astounding, Gaston. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Sure, that's what it is
Foooking Shandle Fluffer
I'd prolly be OK with it if you were included in that 217,000 Levi. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Oh fuck off pup.