[Sports] Musk Ducks Zuck and Takes the L

Looks like Elon's finding every excuse to get out of fighting Zuck. Feels like when engaged to buy Twitter and tried numerous ways to get out of the deal.

How the fuck did he turn Zuck into the good guy AND seem cooler and more competent?

"I think we can all agree Elon isn't serious and it's time to move on. I offered a real date. Dana White offered to make this a legit competition for charity. Elon won't confirm a date, then says he needs surgery, and now asks to do a practice round in my backyard instead. If Elon ever gets serious about a real date and official event, he knows how to reach me. Otherwise, time to move on. I'm going to focus on competing with people who take the sport seriously," Zuckerberg wrote.
https://www.mmanews.com/news/mark-zu...sk-not-serious

Not to mention all the body shaming he brought on himself in the comparison pics.

Shame he picked the fight and chickened out.
Now, the tech guru behind the website formerly known as Twitter is suggesting a battle with the Facebook and Meta founder should take place with words instead of fisticuffs. TED Talks head, Chris Anderson, brought up the idea earlier this week and Musk was agreeable to it.

“Here’s a better idea: a cage match DEBATE — ‘How to Build an Amazing Future,’” Anderson tweeted. “No holds barred. Except actual holds.”
Zuck stepped up. Musk folded.
https://www.theverge.com/2023/8/15/2...g-fight-creepy

Interesting. Even more sadsack attention whore behavior from Musk.

This is even more contrived, edgelordy behavior than his vendetta and bullshit against Jack Sweeney
I don't know that Zuckerberg did much more than let Musk fizzle and fart his way to an L though he did step up and take on the challenge.

At least when Money Mayweather was ducking anyone that might put an L on his record he was doing it with style.

I was hoping to see the two social media moguls go at it but seems now about the only way that happens is if Ice Cube's revival of Celebrity Death Match decides to offer their version.