car broke down, need help, willing to "earn" it

I hit something on the underside of my car and now my vehicle is leaking a fluid and can't be driven. I'm stuck without a ride or real place to be, for the time being I'm at an office space, just hanging out and using the internet. I don't live in houston so I can't even go home for the night.

If any one can help me get my car towed to a shop and get it fixed, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I don't mind showing my appreciation either.
Be patient sweety...you should get all the help you can handle.
  • Trey
  • 04-25-2010, 11:49 AM
never mind was going to say something but... nevermind
I would recommed Downtown body shop on Travis, 77006 if you need the work done quick. They work on cars 24 hours a day.
I would recommed Downtown body shop on Travis, 77006 if you need the work done quick. They work on cars 24 hours a day. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Do they do mecanical repairs or just body work?

Speaking of body work... your's works just fine for me...
Hmmm - that is a good question. I am assuming they also do mecanical work. Sounds like what she needs is pretty minor.

After reviewing their site it looks like it might just be body work.

http://downtownbodyshop.net/dtbs/index.html
I think she wants to barter.
Yeah, I had something to say, too, but I totally forgot what it was
I think this is how it works... http://www.tube8.com/teen/car-repair/278622/
Yeah, I had something to say, too, but I totally forgot what it was Originally Posted by Strawberry Fields
Good sex can do that to ya!
SweetBlonde from this board heard my cry for help and rescued me, I am staying with her and she is taking the best care of me. She's even helping me try to get back on my feet financially

I also have very nice gentleman who is going to get my car fixed in trade for a hot overnight....Hm... I hope the repair bill is uber expensive so I can spend more than just one night. This is the first time back to work in a LONG while and I'm really wet. I hope he's ready for fun after dinner, before bed, in the middle of night and also 5 minutes before his alarm clock goes off. Hope I don't wear him out!
Glad someone rescued you, I didn't know what to do for ya, hon....
I hope the repair bill is uber expensive so I can spend more than just one night. This is the first time back to work in a LONG while and I'm really wet. I hope he's ready for fun after dinner, before bed, in the middle of night and also 5 minutes before his alarm clock goes off. Hope I don't wear him out! Originally Posted by honeydavis
I hope he posts a review!

Glad to hear you're okay, Nerdygirl.
Nerdy girl? Ooh I think I like that one. : )
dang....with repayment chatter like that....one might have to let the air out of all 4 tires to get you some help. lol. i hope all works out, for the car, u and the kind sole. ride it till the wheels fall off.

SweetBlonde from this board heard my cry for help and rescued me, I am staying with her and she is taking the best care of me. She's even helping me try to get back on my feet financially

I also have very nice gentleman who is going to get my car fixed in trade for a hot overnight....Hm... I hope the repair bill is uber expensive so I can spend more than just one night. This is the first time back to work in a LONG while and I'm really wet. I hope he's ready for fun after dinner, before bed, in the middle of night and also 5 minutes before his alarm clock goes off. Hope I don't wear him out! Originally Posted by honeydavis