bachelor party?

Any providers do bachelor parties here in austin?
I'm not too familiar with the scene, but I'm trying to help a buddy throw at least a decent one.
It'll be friday tthe 7th mssg me if interested.
I apologize if this is not the correct forum?
I might be able to hook you up with a couple of strippers that will dance as well as play if your looking to get him laid depending on your budget... Probably a lot cheaper than the average Provider....... PM me....
I might be able to hook you up with a couple of strippers that will dance as well as play if your looking to get him laid depending on your budget... Probably a lot cheaper than the average Provider....... PM me.... Originally Posted by Whispers
wish i had known whispers 8 years ago when i was about to get married..... would have had a nicer bachelor party. i sure did get a nice piece of azz 3 days before i got married though.............. maybe if i remarry again?? i will PM whispers then too
wish i had known whispers 8 years ago when i was about to get married..... would have had a nicer bachelor party. i sure did get a nice piece of azz 3 days before i got married though.............. maybe if i remarry again?? i will PM whispers then too Originally Posted by sixxbach
Uh...Whispers...I'm getting married again...no, really! Can you hook ME up? LOL! Heck, I know you probably WOULD too....
  • ztonk
  • 05-01-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm sure we could get a group of guys together who would pretend to be getting married....
I'm sure we could get a group of guys together who would pretend to be getting married.... Originally Posted by ztonk

Ya know.,..... That might not be a bad idea......
  • Kewl1
  • 05-02-2010, 08:05 AM
I am moving to Houston ( work damnit )... How about a going away party?