STILL 100% NATURAL, Y'ALL!!!

Hi there everyone,

I'm here to dispel a rumor: I am NOT augmented and never will be!

I am unaware of the provenance of this rumor, but I will say now: CEASE AND DESIST!

I have NOT undergone a breast augmentation and have no plans to do so.

Yes, I was out of town for a week or so in late April- this does NOT mean I was on vacation getting a mam job! OR having a baby, OR enrolling in a Tuscan cooking class, OR anything else any speculating folks might dream up.

Why would anyone imagine this? The gentlemen I have entertained will attest to the fact that I am happily natural-breasted and loving it! Again, I'll stress: the GENTLEMEN lucky enough to visit me enthusiastically enjoy my small, perfectly-shaped, natural B's, as do I. So please, do not indulge in silly concepts and idle talk. GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY THE SUNSHINE OR SOMETHING!

A week away from the board does not equal plastic surgery!

Respectfully (and naturally) yours,

Karlie

your sweet petite treat
Nothing finer than natural!
Karlie,

IMO you're perfect just the way you are
I have not had the pleasure (yet) of meeting you Karlie but I think your physique and photographs are absolutely stunning!

FD
never heard any rumors.. ,,

I for one could care less either way, boobs are nice but they are far down on the list of why I would want to see a lady...
I don't believe you until you show us pictures!
Good for you. I don't much care for them big ole fake titties.
I don't believe you until you show us pictures! Originally Posted by Austin Liv
+1

hehe
Hooray! I like 'em just the way they are!!
I'm a butt and leg man myself........breasteses are a bonus and I prefer naturals but occasionally enjoy the MM"s if they are done right and in proportion to the ladies body.
Karlie,

It is unfortunate that individuals spread unintelligent banter in the form of rumors. It is fair to say that all of us have experienced such untrue remarks. Several providers have sent me pms and texts about ridiculous rumors or gossip concerning me and I have learned to shrug my shoulders and not let it get to me. After I've been the target for quite a while (not so much in the hobby, but former professions), you learn to smile, take a deep sigh and understand that ignorance will never go away. Being positive and retaining a beautiful mind will combat the ignorance any day! Hang in there. People love you.

I'm glad to hear that you are devoted to being all natural. You are pretty the way you are and it is awesome that you don't feel surgery is necessary in your life. It is no secret that I have an augmentation which was a personal choice of mine that I firmly stand behind. I wanted larger breasts to match my Latina booty and emphasize my tiny little waist (it's been a hit with my clients). Prior to surgery, I had perfect and natural "B" cups so the choice was thoughtful. I am more of an hourglass fan and several of my clients have told me not to mention my augmentation since mine looks so natural and perky for being augmented. My augmentation was probably the best decision I could have ever made when it came to my physique. No shame here or no need to undermine ladies with real or fake breasts. I for one like larger breasts on girls and embrace my subscription to Playboy magazine to check out the gorgeous manmades on girls who are strikingly beautiful with their small waists and nice asses. (Yes, I think like a guy) It is my desire to maybe be featured in that magazine one day, so we'll see

Keep your head high and never let ignorance weigh you down. People love you for you.

xo

Much Love,

Angelina

Hi there everyone,

I am unaware of the provenance of this rumor, but I will say now: CEASE AND DESIST!

Yes, I was out of town for a week or so in late April- this does NOT mean I was on vacation getting a mam job! OR having a baby, OR enrolling in a Tuscan cooking class, OR anything else any speculating folks might dream up.

Why would anyone imagine this? The gentlemen I have entertained will attest to the fact that I am happily natural-breasted and loving it! Again, I'll stress: the GENTLEMEN lucky enough to visit me enthusiastically enjoy my small, perfectly-shaped, natural B's, as do I. So please, do not indulge in silly concepts and idle talk. GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY THE SUNSHINE OR SOMETHING!

Karlie

your sweet petite treat Originally Posted by Karlie
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
It is my desire to maybe be featured in that magazine one day, so we'll see

As many times as I have seen you, I can definitely vouch for you and your killer curves AA, I'm suprised you haven't already been in Playboy!
Originally Posted by Austin Liv
I don't believe you until you show us pictures!

Liv, I love your attitude. Thanks to you and AA for always keeping it classy!
Thank you Karlie for opening this subject up for discussion.

I too, am all natural... and I am very proud of that.

I refuse to hide in the shadows of gossip and innuendo any longer. I have heard whispers (no, not you Whispers) here and there of my brethren claiming that I am "enhanced", and this really hurts my feelings.

I didn't think that I was important enough to have my very own Co-Ed thread defending my "all-naturalness", but dammit (no, not you Dammit), I want people to know that I AM ALL NATURAL, AND I AM PROUD!!!!

LF
Hi there everyone,

Karlie

your sweet petite treat Originally Posted by Karlie

Wow Karlie if you ever do take Tuscan cooking courses let me know love to try your food out.
On a more serious note i know i dont have a billion reviews on this site( i dont believe in writing them ) but ive seen this woman and trust me i licked, errr i mean studied ever inch of her and she is 100% real and OMG thank you lord for making me a man cause she is HOT!!!
-Tar