Her Reviews SUCK, But I Gotta Have It!

So Saturday I was following my normal morning routine (trolling the reviews and ads) to see what's new on the board.

A "Yes" review caught my eye mainly because it was regarding a provider that had a string of "No's" previously; and is, of late, on the comeback trail. Which is cool because everybody deserves a second (third, fourth, fifth, ...) chance.

It got me thinking of a particular provider that has had some No's (and I mean her "No" reviews are fucking EPIC. Haahahahaaaa), but MAN I think she is hot as fuck! I mean Lil Str8, just won't let the shit go (He's nodding "yes").

So I want to ask the fellas, "Who is the provider with 'No' reviews that you just can't seem to talk yourself out of seeing?"

Mine is, of course, Naughty Nina.

I can't get that chick outta my head. I'm thinking because she's hot as fuck; and being 5'5" with 40" Hips helps (Lil Str8 is in agreement).

[b\That ass, tho!!! Wow!!! Lil Str8 just won't leave it alone![/b]

Ok so what's up, guys. Who yours?
Damn dude an ass like that without cottage cheese on the side, you gotta hit it if you're an azz man!
Damn dude an ass like that without cottage cheese on the side, you gotta hit it if you're an azz man! Originally Posted by phildo
That's some ass bro. IJS.
  • Aoi
  • 04-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Wow, you actually went through with it and made the thread.

Nn ftw.
Wow, you actually went through with it and made the thread.

Nn ftw. Originally Posted by hirameki
Balls of Steel.

But it's not a slight on anybody. There are plenty of chicks on here that started out rough, but because they were REALLY appealing to a hobbyist, they had the chance to turn shit around.

So I figure that's what co-Ed is for.
I like it.

"I had some rough spots but now am way different give me a shot"

Works for me!
Naughty Nina is tops on my list too....damn fine!
I thought this would be another thread about Jennifer Lopez.
Thought about Nina, but her menu was too "a la carte".

Call me crazy, but Wulf Princess still has my attention.

Call me crazy, but Wulf Princess still has my attention. Originally Posted by daty/o
Two crazies may work.
Ariel Staxx is another....very limited menu...
That's some ass bro. IJS. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
ummm i have wayyy more than her and have great reviews but you guys want to see the no no no?????? wow
and FYI she is farr from 40 inches, i am 34 and it pokes out...shes soo not a 40 pictures can be decieving
"There is no sense like bought sense". Maybe you will get lucky and have a great time, if not, can't say that you weren't warned.
ummm i have wayyy more than her and have great reviews but you guys want to see the no no no?????? wow
and FYI she is farr from 40 inches, i am 34 and it pokes out...shes soo not a 40 pictures can be decieving Originally Posted by London Bridge
That's not cute. Putting down somebody else because this thread wasn't "all about you" probably will turn more guys off than want to click on your showcase.. Hello... IJS..
and FYI she is farr from 40 inches, i am 34 and it pokes out...shes soo not a 40 pictures can be decieving Originally Posted by London Bridge
This is by far one of the most classless things to say