Time to revisit "Things that do not belong in my pussy"

It's always a fun conversation when you are right in the middle of an outstanding blow job and he asks if he can stick his car keys next to my pussy and listen to them jingle.

So... things that do not belong in my pussy, so don't ask.

Your car keys.

Your wifes reusable personals.

The bottle of urine you keep in you car for some reason.

Your sandwich.

And most importantly... YOUR DAMN FEET DO NOT BELONG IN MY PUSSY. Come on guys, it's spreading fungus. I hate turning folks down on activities, but seriously... no feet.

Since I'm a different kind of provider, I don't have some of the very interesting requests that some of you girls do. We could make this fun.

What have you been asked to put in your pussy in the last year? You don't have to admit if you actually did it.
Kayla, your list is too short and I need more clarification on anything else I can't put in your pussy. This way I will not be embarrassed when I show up with live and/or dead animals or inanimate objects of my choice. A bottle of urine is just gross, how about a bottle of semen or poo?

I would never interrupt... well, at least until I couldn't go anymore...
I have to see what's coming here!

No crap, the other night on chaterbate, I found a channel where she was going at it with her DirectTv remote? SHE HAD A CONDOM ON IT TOO,

When she got done, I messaged... When you squirt like that, you bring a WHOLE new meaning channel surfing!
I have to see what's coming here!

No crap, the other night on chaterbate, I found a channel where she was going at it with her DirectTv remote? SHE HAD A CONDOM ON IT TOO,

When she got done, I messaged... When you squirt like that, you bring a WHOLE new meaning channel surfing! Originally Posted by devour
That's nothing compared to the girl on StreamMate who greeks her bedpost.
That's nothing compared to the girl on StreamMate who greeks her bedpost. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Somehow I found that one night, nasty as hell lol....
Holy shit, she said "your sandwich"!

Bahaha hahaha

Honestly, I don't know how you ladies put up with these fucktards and some of their bullshit. I know and understand the whole WALDT thing. But without trying to sound too judgmental, if you want to shove a sandwich in a vagina, you're just plain fuckin wierd.

I would love to know the percentages of normal dudes vs wierdos who are into funky shit (like the piss bottle and the sandwich).
If the sandwich doesn't have bread? cuz I really wanted to roll up the ham and cheese and have lunch with a kitty! lol

Or maybe my lucky rabbit's foot?

Damn the things guys try to do to a woman's vagina.....

Your sandwich.

Keeping with the food theme, I have inserted in a pussy, then eaten out of it: banana, pitted black cherries, hard butterscotch candies, chocolate kisses, 7-UP; not all at the same time and not all the same pussy.

Only complaints: forgot one of the cherries and it came out of her 2 days later, hard candy and chocolate make for very a sticky pussy

I can't say all those things did not belong in a pussy. I thought they fit just fine.

Most fun was fully inserting the banana then having her push it into my mouth and eating it covered in pussy juice.

Your sandwich.

Keeping with the food theme, I have inserted in a pussy, then eaten out of it: banana, pitted black cherries, hard butterscotch candies, chocolate kisses, 7-UP; not all at the same time and not all the same pussy.

Only complaints: forgot one of the cherries and it came out of her 2 days later, hard candy and chocolate make for very a sticky pussy

I can't say all those things did not belong in a pussy. I thought they fit just fine.

Most fun was fully inserting the banana then having her push it into my mouth and eating it covered in pussy juice. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Damn when I was young I worked with this crazy fucker went home for lunch everyday and ate a hot dog out of his fat wife's snatch. I know this because he told me and I called bullshit so he took me to his house to fucking watch! Which I did because young people have a more voracious appetite for the visually obscene. Hey there used to be a video around where Jessica/Smurfy talked smack on the phone in the kitchen while fucking herself with a wooden spoon, so damn Kayla, that's a short list. I have a couple of silicone kitchen utensils that are lonely...no splinters that way!
I have to ask.

Is there a real difference between a fist and a foot for those women who are into fisting?

I guess that as long as those who do the fisting insure they have a rope tied to the bedpost and keep a flashlight in their pocket "just in case", the old joke of finding the guy in there who tells the one with the flashlight that if he helps him find his car keys they can simply drive out fits right in. <pun>
Haha! My most memorable one is having whipped cream inserted in both ends and then having my muscles push it out for him to eat!
I thought was fun

Have tried fisting.. nope, doesn't fit..LOL
My money and penis don't belong there, fried chicken is ok.
i heard from providers the strange requests that guys asked for.
There are plenty of weird requests out there.
Maybe the ladies can enlight us with some interesting ones.