My kitty is lonely.. Somebody make it purr

Who else enjoys DATY?? Just thinking about receiving oral makes my kitty wet... How many of you fellas out there get goin off of giving a woman oral pleasure??

I need to know lol
LOVE IT!!! if a provider does not let me DATY......I will not see her.
I won't see someone who doesn't enjoy kissing and receiving DATY. My favorite positions are pulling her to the edge of the bed and kneeling on the floor with her legs supported by my shoulders, or her straddling my face and controlling positioning and pressure. Pleasing my partner is at least as important to me as my own pleasure.
I do, I do, my tongue is getting hard thinking about it!
ME, ME, ME, ME, ME!!! I always DATY before I ever pull out my dick. I make sure she comes at least once first, then takes the pressure off me and we're both more relaxed and happier. On top of that, I absolutely LOVE the feel, taste and smell of a clean and smooth kitty.
Moved to Dallas coed from Another Realm. This is a better section for this topic.

Elisabeth
I am all about the DATY. If DATY isn't on the menu then I'll pass. I like the lady to start off with a bbbj for a pop so then I can spend extended time in DATY before going for pop 2.

Love it when it's a bare kitty so it's easy access and especially when the lady starts oozing out her juices. Best part....

I could easily spend as much time on DATY in a session as a lady can handle.
My rate for DATY is $250 an hour.

I'll do it for $100.
I'm easy - $25 or a hug.
Who else enjoys DATY?? Just thinking about receiving oral makes my kitty wet... How many of you fellas out there get goin off of giving a woman oral pleasure??

I need to know lol
Originally Posted by Miss Holly Queen
A lady after my heart
I chew.
I love DATY. Will will not see a provider if she doesn't like it! I've had several women tell me they should be paying my ass just for licking the kitty!
Benn told by many I'm pretty good. No bragging just the facts. I won't even charge you for your pleasure. LOL
  • 04-13-2014, 05:17 PM
I very much enjoy making a woman's kitty purr!

Ain't nothing better than sitting her down, pulling her moist panties aside and pleasuring the sweet pussy!