Proof I am not a liar

Since I can not post the screenshots, I am posting them to my twitter account right now. Make a decision based on proof not some "he say she say"

I will only be leaving them up for 24 hours, because my twitter followers do not want to be spammed with drama.

Muah
Tay
And your Twitter account is.....

Nevermind, found it.

SMDH. Proves both of you right on some things.....
Since I can not post the screenshots, I am posting them to my twitter account right now. Make a decision based on proof not some "he say she say"

I will only be leaving them up for 24 hours, because my twitter followers do not want to be spammed with drama.

Muah
Tay Originally Posted by P&B Therapy
But what about the gorilla pimp?
Attached Images File Type: jpeg th-6.jpeg (11.4 KB, 1317 views)
LOL, I was waiting for someone to come up with this!!! I think we can do better though! Still, good job pecker!

This shit cracks me up "Gorilla" Pimp. SMH...

But what about the gorilla pimp? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Since you keep wanting to add stuff instead of simply solving the issue...

Original questions remain:

Did you change her password and recovery email? Why not change it back and walk away?

Your twitter feed does nothing to defend your actions and it looks like you strategically left out some of the conversation.

Why not just change her email back, let her reset her password and walk away?
My Weird-O-Meter is starting to inch above bizarre............
  • L.A.
  • 04-13-2014, 01:05 PM
"a trick" that's bugging me.
If you're not a liar, your in the wrong business. If you get carried away with an obsession, your in the wrong business.

If you love to create drama, your in the wrong business. ( or maybe not)

Just hope it's not "forced" on everybody
Dallas always has more dram the those stupid housewife shows...
Lol. You can try and say that again. We have a lot of drama queens/kings posting when we're not buzy spending/making money and the Rangers can't score any runs against your Astros.
Dallas always has more dram the those stupid housewife shows... Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Yes ma'am! The popcorn industry is also doing pretty well up here.
Since these threads are essentially the same subject

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1032412
Lol. You can try and say that again. We have a lot of drama queens/kings posting when we're not buzy spending/making money and the Rangers can't score any runs against your Astros. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Speaking of the rangers dam good game last nite huh? Especially in over time.
Funny girl. The Rangers don't play over time. They play extra innings :~). Great win though against the Astros ugh.

Did we hijack a drama thread or what? Are we gonna be in trouble now?

What would Tay say...about posting to her drama
Don't care!

Speaking of the rangers dam good game last nite huh? Especially in over time. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
And yes!