Sex Swing - who needs a push?

Reading the topic on Doggy Style today here in the Co-ed, and reminded me of one of my favorites ways to perform this on a woman…. The Sex Swing!*

I have owned one for years and last year a woman I was seeing, decided to get me an upgrade to the Trinity 360. Wasn't much of an upgrade.. yay it spins! *Well, even though you can handle about 10-12 different positions and acts in the swing, I have had women say that Doggie is amazing in it. I would agree with them but Standing Mish can be just as fun.*

So, whose been there and done that? *Like it… disliked it? * Broke the Ceiling? * *Fell on your Ass?*

And any providers offer this? Or have a sturdy enough structure for someone that owns one to bring it along?*

amazingly, that's one thing i have never used in any of my consultations in all the years i've been consulting.

ok, eccie women, who of you has a sex swing and knows how to use it? perhaps for giving & receiving oral delites?
I use to get my dick sucked on a tire swing we had when I was a teenager, Hahahahahaha. It was great. But when is it not great when you're a teenager..... Hell, when's it not great now?
I want to install one but
(A) worried about permanent damage to the structure
(B) worried that the amount of weight it holds is not true to what it advertises
(C) can't reach the ceiling and don't own a tall enough ladder. LOL
Ms Sofia, I would be glad to do the install if we get to be the first to use it!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-16-2014, 09:44 AM
I wanted to toss one in my garage for the longest time. But honestly, I am terrified to do the install myself. Handy with a drill, just don't want to take this one on alone.
I wanted to toss one in my garage for the longest time. But honestly, I am terrified to do the install myself. Handy with a drill, just don't want to take this one on alone. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Hmmmm garage play
To install one of these things make sure you find a stud. To be hung properly.
Love your sense of sexual adventure Sofia!
PJ

(B) worried that the amount of weight it holds is not true to what it advertises
(C) can't reach the ceiling and don't own a tall enough ladder. LOL Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
As opposed to BEING a stud if you're hung properly Prolongus??

To install one of these things make sure you find a stud. To be hung properly. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I wanted to toss one in my garage for the longest time. But honestly, I am terrified to do the install myself. Handy with a drill, just don't want to take this one on alone. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Wouldn't it be easier to just stop by the playground?
Here You Go Ladies! Git Er Dun!

Originally Posted by MrMonger
No! That lady is totally taking a chance! Did you see the one she held up? It splintered off. That happens and it's coming DOWN.
(C) can't reach the ceiling and don't own a tall enough ladder. LOL Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
~Ze~ has the right idea. Garage is ideal. It can be done in your house but you would have to leave the anchor eye bolt in as you can't take out and then put back in.

Either will work and if you have access to the attic even better! My original one was installed in garage of my first house and was able to go int the attic and put some added support with a couple of boards and heavy duty bolts. Maybe a twenty minute install. Luckily my new home I built is Barn house with steel structure. So my ceiling is attached to welded 4" purlins. So my chain is wrapped straight around it and I can detach put my weight bag back up.

Even with my heavy duty setup... Still don't think I would ride it double.

Anyway... And descent handy man could do this.
~Ze~ I will assist! but you swing first and ill do an underdog.

Can't believe I remember that from childhood.