An Honest Man!

This quote deserves it's own threAD.

If it weren't for the drama, this site would pretty much suck. I'm chained to a desk all day so I come here for my dose of Springer!!

Thanks!!! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Can I get an Amen? It's nice that all the Unicorn watching, like-minded civil lemmings and sunshine farters have their own little Christian Mingle flirt and not gag much forum these days because it's a LOT easier to find the shit that makes ECCIE churn. ECCIE is about lost hookers and dumb pimps and stupid pictures...tats and who gives a fuck, bruised egos, semi literate review retorts, stanky pussy, skid marks on the sheets, toe fucking, NCNS whining, old fuckers who know it all posting their Mr Ed-isms, punks who have more wood than good sense posting mysogynistic bullshit, cats who want to tell wimmin how to run their pussy business, what to do with their pussy to get more business, wimmin who wanna tell men how they run their business and fuck you, pretenders to the thrones of quality, content and marketing savvy...gas bags and assholes, pot stirrers and those who dare to drop a turd in the punchbowl of those who take their threADS seriously, facetious, racist homophobes and, by God real men who drive trucks and ride motorcycles, carry guns and talk tough, even exclusionist little how do you like me now fuck balls...that si the greatness of ECCIE diversity. I want white bread and mayo with my baloney, that's everywhere. But here...hey it's a cornicopia of modern cultural madness...why not enjoy it?

Talk amongst yourselves....
Haahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa...I concur.
I agree as well but part of the comes from being able to toss a few stones at the village idiots!

(*dodges a random stone from the crowd*)
I agree as well but part of the comes from being able to toss a few stones at the village idiots!

(*dodges a random stone from the crowd*) Originally Posted by MrMonger
You forgot the warnings and infractions from the Modtards. Haaaaaaaaaa...oh, I forgot. It's a "thankless" job...except for...nevermind.
What the fuck crawled up your ass and died just go get laid people if you are not happy here lol come see me I'll make it better anywho um there is a such thing as being mean and hateful
They come and stay here because no where else will put up with the whiny, anti-social little brats.
He's just pissed off that the SO keeps him on such a short leash. Phildo's posting hours are strickly 8-5 only. Sure hope the boss man doesn't find out that all his "man-hours" are actually being spent slinging colorful insults on a whore board.

Now get on those TPA reports buddy! STAT!
What was it Sting said?

"You don't know nuthin' 'bout me"?

But the people who missed the point are already here and it's only page 1! Somebody told me you needed real bait to fish here...

They were liars....

And ThatHeadcaseNurse? If you were insulted, or anyone else, you missed the whole point. This is an "I Love Eccie" threAD. But then, I can count on you missing a moving target then trying to hit it with a "colorful insult" shotgun, can't I?
Do you know Sweatertitties??
What was it Sting said?

"You don't know nuthin' 'bout me"?

But the people who missed the point are already here and it's only page 1! Somebody told me you needed real bait to fish here...

They were liars....

And ThatHeadcaseNurse? If you were insulted, or anyone else, you missed the whole point. This is an "I Love Eccie" threAD. But then, I can count on you missing a moving target then trying to hit it with a "colorful insult" shotgun, can't I? Originally Posted by phildo

Ummmm hello pot, its kettle. Guess you can't take a joke either.

Shame.
This quote deserves it's own threAD.

Can I get an Amen? It's nice that all the Unicorn watching, like-minded civil lemmings and sunshine farters have their own little Christian Mingle flirt and not gag much forum these days because it's a LOT easier to find the shit that makes ECCIE churn. ECCIE is about lost hookers and dumb pimps and stupid pictures...tats and who gives a fuck, bruised egos, semi literate review retorts, stanky pussy, skid marks on the sheets, toe fucking, NCNS whining, old fuckers who know it all posting their Mr Ed-isms, punks who have more wood than good sense posting mysogynistic bullshit, cats who want to tell wimmin how to run their pussy business, what to do with their pussy to get more business, wimmin who wanna tell men how they run their business and fuck you, pretenders to the thrones of quality, content and marketing savvy...gas bags and assholes, pot stirrers and those who dare to drop a turd in the punchbowl of those who take their threADS seriously, facetious, racist homophobes and, by God real men who drive trucks and ride motorcycles, carry guns and talk tough, even exclusionist little how do you like me now fuck balls...that si the greatness of ECCIE diversity. I want white bread and mayo with my baloney, that's everywhere. But here...hey it's a cornicopia of modern cultural madness...why not enjoy it?

Talk amongst yourselves.... Originally Posted by phildo
I thought you spell bolonge like that? Just kidding. Continue on folks
I'm just honored to be quotable. But real talk the drama is what makes this site.
I'll admit the drama can be interesting. I mean, Who doesn't like to watch stupid people show the world their ass?

However, there are some who need to learn not to insult people, but simply be critical of their posts. Insult the post, not the poster.

Some of the same people are just pot stirrers. A mean comment made just to get people's ire up and watch them react. However, there is a good way to accomplish the same thing. Simply ask them a question, particularly if it addresses a conflict or hypocritical statement they made and watch them dig their own hole.

It seem as THN is a popular target for the keyboard bullies. I wish they would just complain in the men's lounge or in her own forum rather than pollute a coed thread with blatant attacks on her.

Providers who post a lot and have advertising material in their sig lne are easy marks to yell "threAD" when they post. i wish we could turn sig lnes off in coed. I think that would help some. In the mean time, I am asking the guys to be more civil in coed and if they need to talk shit, do it in the ML. If the girls sees it in the men's only area, that is their fault for being in there.

I enjoy humor. Many of my posts are intended simply as humor. Some guys use another member as a punching bag for their humor. I implore them to be more creative and flat out stop the direct name calling. This new Internet age has led to a lot of keyboard bullying and I think more members would participate if coed was a kinder and gentler place. There are a large number of members who do not post because of the hostility in the coed area. Be funny, but don't tear someone down in the process. please.

I think we can do better. If the mods were to enforce a little more of the direct violations of the terms of service and the guidelines it would help, I think if the members themselves would directly address someone publicly asking them nicely to be a little more civil, peer pressure goes a long way.

Point is: The drama the hobby creates here happens all on it's own. Let's enjoy it without tearing each other down.

Have a nice day.
bologna
phildo has it 100% !!!!!
and like he said, if you didnt get his point, i think you are talking thos sub-culture way too seriously!!!
(i was gonna say "too fucking seriously", but that would be oxymoronic)

johnny got his bologna spot on.