A House GOP Leader Asked for Obamacare Horror Stories

This is what she posted:

This week marks the 5th anniversary of #Obamacare being signed into law. Whether it's turned your tax filing into a nightmare, you’re facing skyrocketing premiums, or your employer has reduced your work hours, I want to hear about it.

This is what she got in reply. Read it if you dare.

https://www.facebook.com/mcmorrisrod...544772/?type=1
It appears that the Congresswoman has a serious case of Open Mouth, Insert Foot Disease.

Perhaps she can get some medication for her affliction through Obamacare.
Probably not what she wanted to hear. Tough shit.
You notice how these threads that shut the republitards down, go absolutely nowhere lol
If you visit her Facebook page you will see where she tried it again and got the same results.
My part of the monthly family premium I pay has gone up $400 in the last four years. Dr copay from $25 to $40. Drugs from $25 to $50. Yearly deductible has gone up thousands.

It's a financial disaster. None of my doctors have gone off network. Several of my parents' doctors who are on medicare have though.
My part of the monthly family premium I pay has gone up $400 in the last four years. Dr copay from $25 to $40. Drugs from $25 to $50. Yearly deductible has gone up thousands. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Perhaps your Drs have a different price structure for administering care to Smelly ol' Turdfly's.
Has your OB/GYN price structure increased, BigKotex?

Has your OB/GYN price structure increased, BigKotex? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Offset by his lower copay for his proctologist based on the extra visits he "squeezes" in for some .... kind of like ... "cheaper by the dozen" ... or a "group rate" ... supplemental enjoyment.
This is what she got in reply. Read it if you dare. Originally Posted by BigLouie
What were "Harry's" responses?
Has your OB/GYN price structure increased Originally Posted by gnadfly
I have personally never felt the need to visit an OB/GYN for professional services.

How about you? Has your OB/GYN price structure increased?

Or is your only concern, the dreaded Smelly ol' Turdfly Swatter?
My part of the monthly family premium I pay has gone up $400 in the last four years. Dr copay from $25 to $40. Drugs from $25 to $50. Yearly deductible has gone up thousands.

It's a financial disaster. None of my doctors have gone off network. Several of my parents' doctors who are on medicare have though. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's likely it would have gone up more without ACA. Going up $400 over a four year period is a financial disaster? You need a different line of work. I know people's premiums that went up that much in ONE year and that was before ACA was even a glint in Romney's eye.
But UnderAverage, Obama promised costs would go down! I guess he lied, and you're ok with that.
But UnderAverage, Obama promised costs would go down! I guess he lied, and you're ok with that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Costs DID go down you old idiot. Costs have gone up less than they would have without ACA. That's a net loss. You're so wrapped up in who is lying. I'd hate to be your priest. You're probably in that booth every day confessing to some shit or another.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ral-may-have-/#!

The Obamacare death spiral (as opposed to a controlled descent into a mountain) is beginning.