dumb question

which Dallas Girls cam??? This (to me) is an amazing way to actually see the girl BEFORE booking.... solves the age old "dated pictures" and "airbrushed photos" issue...

Ladies, feel free to post links as this could really increase interest from guys here!

Just my dumb opinion and question...
CGREEN
Sir that would kill their business.
im not so sure that is true... And, frankly, I am guessing more girls here do that than you might guess... I guess if no gals reply to this thread you will be correct and my question would indeed be dumb...
Only 10% of the providers look like their pic.
I dont think that is fair... Many of the providers I know look better than pictures...
I dont think that is fair... Many of the providers I know look better than pictures... Originally Posted by playtimecgreen
Some do, you're right. And, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yet, it stands that photos give the ladies a static opportunity to put their best foot forward and many use the same photos for an unreasonably long period of time for that very reason. Wouldn't we? Video, however, is real time and what you see is what you get. I agree with Dickey.
all the more reason for girls that are as represented to put their best foot forward and gain more biz...
What type of girls advertise on here for you guys to always be complaining about dated/edited pics? lol

However most girls don't cam but would be willing to send vids/pics for a fee haha
There are quite a few ladies who cam, myself included.
Grace gets it.. and if a gal could convert locals from Cam to play?? BINGO!
In general... cam customers aren't often going to convert.. and hobbyists generally don't pay for cam. That's why most of us who DO cam, don't advertise it here. Most of us don't need to add to the freeloader count, waiting to see something for nothing.
In general... cam customers aren't often going to convert.. and hobbyists generally don't pay for cam. That's why most of us who DO cam, don't advertise it here. Most of us don't need to add to the freeloader count, waiting to see something for nothing. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I'm sure this is right. When I was a wee little hobbyist my first provider, whom I had seen a number of times, told me, "Listen, don't call me just to listen to my voice while you get yourself off (this was pre-web). You know the drill: call for an appointment, say 'looking forward to seeing you,' then hang up. Then show up, put out, pay up and get out." I expect today these ladies still have myriad thrill-seekers who never will follow through, instead they're just looking for that contact. Time wasters, or free-loaders, as Grace says.

As for me, would I pay for cam? Yes, oh yes. But only after enough sessions to be able to visualize it for myself.

Good post and good convo.

Best.
In general... cam customers aren't often going to convert.. and hobbyists generally don't pay for cam. That's why most of us who DO cam, don't advertise it here. Most of us don't need to add to the freeloader count, waiting to see something for nothing. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I can see this perspective for sure ..
Some providers have videos and pics on onlyfans. I subscribed to LeslieAnn there and she does a great job and looks awesome.
Never thought of this before, but for me, a short cam session with a provider I’ve never seen, done after I’ve set an appointment with her but before I actually meet her would enhance the build up and experience for me.

I would pay a reasonable fee for that. Something to explore.....any ladies open to that if you’d express that here or PM me that would be great.