Contact Info: Cocal and other places
URL / Website: -
General Area: Jaco central area
Activities: everything
Session Length: N/A
Fee: 60-100
Hair Length and Color: various
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: there were many of those. see ROS.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review, u pretty much nailed it. Of Note: my understanding is now to get into Cocal, u will need a CR code...which means open 100% which means they should be packed with working girls. If u want chica for overnight, figure $250- $350. Make sure ur hotel/condo allows them in. Most places can stay open til 11pm.
Also, the sports bar Oz....great place to watch a game and has good food. Is a little on the expensive side. Alot of beautiful working girls stroll thru there also. Not positive about this....but i think they have hourly rooms.
Other good restaurants are Amara....Mono Verde.....Tsunami Sushi...Sushi at Home....Ohana Sushi....Public House.....Novillo Alegre.....Graffiti.. Pesca.
Nice review AL!
You dont need QR code to get to Cocal. At least, not now. It is difficult to get there on weekend (way too many women! and they have a limited capacity there).

Overnight prices are high, but you can negotiate those after your first shot if you feel that this is something that you want. You have a strong hand in such negotiation since this girl has to go back to Cocal and find someone else, which she may not be able to do given a limited time. I personally dont like overnight stay, but, for the fun of it, I did negotiate with one girl. She started with extra $400, but very quickly came down to $100, i.e. $200 total. She had a perfect body but no English. All conversation happened through Google translator.

Mono Verde was Ok, Tsunami - waste of money, Ohana is better, but nothing special, Amara was close.

Good review, u pretty much nailed it. Of Note: my understanding is now to get into Cocal, u will need a CR code...which means open 100% which means they should be packed with working girls. If u want chica for overnight, figure $250- $350. Make sure ur hotel/condo allows them in. Most places can stay open til 11pm.
Also, the sports bar Oz....great place to watch a game and has good food. Is a little on the expensive side. Alot of beautiful working girls stroll thru there also. Not positive about this....but i think they have hourly rooms.
Other good restaurants are Amara....Mono Verde.....Tsunami Sushi...Sushi at Home....Ohana Sushi....Public House.....Novillo Alegre.....Graffiti.. Pesca. Originally Posted by williemac
Bad ass review dude. So helpful.
My go to was always Taco Bar if it's still open - Graffiti and a good lil pizza slice plance

https://tacobar-jaco.business.site/