Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: BBJ and Kissing
Hair Length and Color: dark.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Thin, old,asian with fake boobs
Recommendation: No
Sorry for your experience. Few points

When I saw her I was VERY disappointed with the whole experience. Not only with the fake hair, but everything else that was fake. I have read good reviews, so to each their own…
  • cosoj
  • 08-04-2023, 10:03 PM
Yes, Naughty Bunny, she wears wigs and she has man made breasts, but she has a smoking body which would put most 30 year olds to shame. Her sessions always are different. She licks and sucks balls better than anyone I have met. Great 69 and Russian. She is tight. She is a courtesan, and she likes to put on a show. Never rushed, and I have never been disappointed.
I'm really sorry for your bad experience. NB and I are good friends, both inside the bedroom and outside. She explained the "intruder" event to me. The apartment manager entered NB's apartment unannounced / without knocking, using the manager's passkey, in order to perform a "surprise inspection". The manager did this for reasons not related to the hobby / NB's use of her apartment for work. The primary deadbolt had been locked from the inside, but the secondary deadbolt (the one that cannot be opened from outside the apartment) had, unfortunately, not been locked, enabling the manager to enter the apartment. NB realizes that this was an oversight that she cannot repeat. NC
I'm really sorry for your bad experience. NB and I are good friends, both inside the bedroom and outside. She explained the "intruder" event to me. The apartment manager entered NB's apartment unannounced / without knocking, using the manager's passkey, in order to perform a "surprise inspection". The manager did this for reasons not related to the hobby / NB's use of her apartment for work. The primary deadbolt had been locked from the inside, but the secondary deadbolt (the one that cannot be opened from outside the apartment) had, unfortunately, not been locked, enabling the manager to enter the apartment. NB realizes that this was an oversight that she cannot repeat. NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
At that point, it had already gone south. I know you are trying to salvage the situation for your friend but this could have been a PM directly to OP, as the details of the ROS aren't viewable to all.
Good point. I should have at least used private lags. Too late now for me to edit. Mods, if you can fix this, please do. NC