Democrat Transgenders Take Top 3 Spots In Seattle Women's Cycling Race. Why Are There No Democrat Transgenders Competing In Men's Sports?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-athletes-bio/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpionship.html

You would think this would be one issue we could all agree on. Bio Males shouldn't be taking trophies, awards, medals, and scholarships from Bio women. You can see the big bulge in the tight shorts of one of the trannies. Are Democrats on this forum going to defend these trannies?
The only people who can put a stop to this nonsense are Women. (real women).

Until they do, I don’t give a shit.

As to your other question, let’s see a top WNBA Star declare as a man and try to get into the NBA.

A few years ago, Charles Barkley took a lot of heat when he said that you could assemble the finest woman’s basketball possible, from all stars through out the World, and any top level boys high school team would mop the floor with them.

People didn’t like what he said because it was true.

As to your other question, let’s see a top WNBA Star declare as a man and try to get into the NBA.

A few years ago, Charles Barkley took a lot of heat when he said that you could assemble the finest woman’s basketball possible, from all stars through out the World, and any top level boys high school team would mop the floor with them.

People didn’t like what he said because it was true. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think the Sports affiliate can put a stop to it as well. A person can say they identify as anything they want it still doesn't make them automatically what they identify with in the eyes of the general public. In other words nobody has an obligation to share in their delusion because that's really what it is.
I think that the Sports Sanctioning Bodies are so scared of the LGBTQcommunity that they will never do anything.

Another problem is the LGBTQ COMMUNITY permeates many woman’s sports. I would bet if you polled all WNBA players, 60% would describe them selves as Lesbian.
I would bet if you polled all WNBA players, 60% would describe them selves as Lesbian. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I would say at least 75% of them would describe themselves as one. Hell, if they were more athletic, I'd assume they had some transgenders in there too, so I assume they are not allowed in their league. I admit I wish they were because it would be funny as hell to me watching a he/she dunking over everyone. I guess Brittney Griner is close enough to satisfy their fan base although I'm still not 100% convinced that's a chick when I hear her talk. Haha

People didn’t like what he said because it was true. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A few years ago the women's US soccer team lost got massacred by a Dallas 16 and under soccer team.
I would say at least 75% of them would describe themselves as one. Hell, if they were more athletic, I'd assume they had some transgenders in there too, so I assume they are not allowed in their league. I admit I wish they were because it would be funny as hell to me watching a he/she dunking over everyone. I guess Brittney Griner is close enough to satisfy their fan base although I'm still not 100% convinced that's a chick when I hear her talk. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Lucas got a good point - as do the lot o' you lads.
The onley way this stops is for professional athletes
to enter womens sports under the guise of being "trans"...

Let's see some feminine blokes enter womens football
and basketball - and see how THAT goes.
... MORE trans competitours in the Olympic games!

Once those records are SHATTERED by a trans female - then this
farce will come to a rather abrupt end - with a separate
trans category for those athletes.

#### Salty
It funny to think back at the Dims declaring that there was a war on women.