Chat with iPhone

So has anyone else figured out how to get in the Chat room using your iPhone? All I'm getting is an empty box where the chat dialogues and such are. Just wondering if there's a magic setting or if it' possible?
Have not tried that as of yet.........lol good question
i've only been able to do it on my droid. iphone (older) is too farkin slow.
Slowwww is an understatement... I think. I gave up after 5 minutes. At that point, wasn't much difference (to me at least) between slow and no-go! Thanks for the input though!
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Chat is flash. Apple doesn't support flash.

There used to be 3rd party apps for Apple products that bypassed the flash issue, but I don't know of any current workaround to use iphone, pad etc for chat here.
Big drawback to this site, IMO. There are times when I'd like to "reach out and touch someone" in Chat, but can't since I'm on my iPhone.
I've noticed on other sites the issue with Apple not supporting Flash. Having not researched it, I wonder if there's any indication that this might change in the future? Or, is it an Apple vs. Microsoft thing? That might explain tntangie's Droid comment.
Adobe announced a few months ago that they will no longer continue developing Flash, so no, I don't think you will see Apple changing it's position.
Chat is flash. Apple doesn't support flash.

There used to be 3rd party apps for Apple products that bypassed the flash issue, but I don't know of any current workaround to use iphone, pad etc for chat here. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Correct, no flash on Apple iOS. Never will be. The world is moving to HTML5... I hope this site won't be the last one to make the change.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Same problem trying to log on chat with my iPad. Sucks!!!
html5 is where everything is going. Once again Steve Jobs still looms. There is no work around for chat on Iphone or IPad. However in due time this site and other flash sites will conform to html5 standards or get left in the dust