Great areas in DFW to see the holiday lights???

I'm going to start doing some driving around this week and am looking for suggestions for areas that have some great Christmas lights up.

I'm sure Beverly Drive and that part of town is great. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Frisco square, radio light show and Plano north west of legacy and coit.

If you are frisky, I have lights and a new gas fireplace up!

Merry Christmas whispers!
Oh WOW WOW WOW! I had no idea that even existed! Many thanks!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Interlochen in Arlington is famous for their Christmas lights. It's extravagant.

http://dallas.about.com/od/familyact...s-Displays.htm
Interlochen Lights Display (Arlington)

What: Interlochen Christmas Lights Displays. One of the largest holiday light displays in north Texas comes to life when more than 200 Interlochen homeowners dress up their homes and lawns with Christmas lights and an assortment of holiday-themed displays.
When: Saturday, December 16 through December 25, 2011 until 11:30 p.m.
Where: Arlington
Cost: It's a free drive-through display
Directions:
  • From Interstate 30E: Take the Fielder Road Exit and go south to Randol Mill Road. Turn right on Randol Mill and follow it to Westwood Drive.
  • From Interstate 30W: Take the Eastchase Parkway Exit, turn east on Meadowbrook Boulevard to Randol Mill Road, then right on Randol Mill Road to Westwood Drive.
The light show of Joe Pool lake is nice
I recently drove through the Interlochen area I strongly suggest going before 6pm or you will wait in a very very long line. Other places are Farmers Branch Tour of Lights and Texas Motor Speedways(not free$15).
Thanks for the helpful hints! But I would think that if you went to see lights before 6 PM, they wouldn't show up very well. Is that the case?

Seeing all of these lights this year will be fun!!!
I said 6 because of traffic when I went last weekend the line was already back to Randoll Mill and Fielder and its only the right lane for sight seeing the left lane is for residents.
Thanks for letting me know!