The Pussy Snorkel - One size fits all

now if they can come up with a TV to mount on a guy's forehead.
Love it
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny.
I need this to offer for my squirting DATY sessions!
That shit is funny!
I got one as an early Bday Present. It even GLOWS in the dark! It's been added to my toy box. Thanks mtabsw..
I did have a lady set an ash tray on my head....
Originally Posted by Coopewa

Is that for occasions where they failed the finger test?
Is that for occasions where they failed the finger test? Originally Posted by muffin101
Dooooooooont go down if they fail that test. Even with the snorkel. Just don't do it.
Dooooooooont go down if they fail that test. Even with the snorkel. Just don't do it. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

threepeckeredbillygoat,

I think the snorkel allows for a "Back of the throat: After-taste Test"......

That test, if positive, usually tells you that you really shouldn't have done it and go get a giant bottle of Listerine and gurgle away.

Sometimes my WK tendencies will give me some crazy courage and put me down there at the big Y

Especially when you come back up and the girl says "You are very sweet..." I was like..."fuck this aftertaste, still gonna pop before I go rinse out my mouth"

Really helps to breath thru the mouth only on those occasions. That was before I learned about the finger test by the way.
Can that thing be used underwater? Think of the possibilities.
Can that thing be used underwater? Think of the possibilities. Originally Posted by OldGrump

OG,

Definitely will need to extend the breathing tubes.

You can set up at a corner of a public pool and provide a underwater DATY service where girls can make a train GB style and take turns getting their kitties cleaned out by OG (or other dudes here on duty).

You will need to decide how much to charge each girl of course.

Muffin can police the line for you to make sure the line quality is somewhat acceptable.