E-Cigarettes or Vaping?

I got into vaping about 9 months ago. Anyone else? Where are your favorite flavor shops? I've gone to a few, but one near me has the best flavors and the ladies are a hoot!
I love my vape. Wonderful invention. Some of my favorite mixes are to put some apple in with chocolate banana. I also like mixing Menthol with cherry.

But, like I said, where is the hot chick vape shop?

Also, have you found yourself upgrading your rig?
I'm stuck with fruity flavors at the moment. Just staring into the apple and citrus flavors.

I don't know about your definition of hot, but one is at least a double EE and blond the other is a flirt and tall. Friendly and helpful. Gothic is the name of place. Outside mansfield, all the others around here aren't that great and Vixen is too far of a drive.

I've got a couple of mods. Sigelei and Innokin. Love the long battery life of the MVP.
i'll stick to weed.
A friend of mine dose the vapor cigs. She got the flavor of weed and got pulled over the other day. The cop was convinced she had pot. Lol not a good idea to smoke it in your car.
starting to see these in the local restaurants.... i am a non smoker and that bugs the crap out of me!!!
Only a slight improvement over real smoking. Still a dreadful habit.
starting to see these in the local restaurants.... i am a non smoker and that bugs the crap out of me!!! Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Gosh me to. Don't think they should be allowed either.
1. I don't go blowing huge clouds through Walmart or the like.
2. I would think it's rude too at a restaurant or other place, but at a bar that's different.
3. I don't like the smell of cigarettes anymore, never really did.
4. I used it to quit smoking, as patch, gum and all the crap is more expensive and didn't work.
5. Hey, it's a oral fixation thing. I would happily suck on titties instead.
6. One of my favorite flavors has Strawberry and Blueberry in it and smells like it too.
7. Are we really have a discussion on bad habits and things we shouldn't do?
I got into vaping about 9 months ago. Anyone else? Where are your favorite flavor shops? I've gone to a few, but one near me has the best flavors and the ladies are a hoot! Originally Posted by DarthVader
I've probably tried 10 different brands and V2 Cigs is my favorite - http://www.v2cigs.com and they're very cheap as they have sales all the time.

A friend of mine dose the vapor cigs. She got the flavor of weed and got pulled over the other day. The cop was convinced she had pot. Lol not a good idea to smoke it in your car. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Never heard of that flavor - can imagine she was screwed but could really be good for some people - some people like Newports, some like weed. Had an employee about 10 years ago using the whisky flavored snuff and we sent him for an alcohol test.
i'll stick to weed. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Right...

A friend of mine dose the vapor cigs. She got the flavor of weed and got pulled over the other day. The cop was convinced she had pot. Lol not a good idea to smoke it in your car. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That's funny but I'm sure she didn't think so at the time...poor girl, cops suck!

I tried the vap and my pen kept breaking, went as far as to buy an expensive one...still broke! I gave up on them....I only crave one now when someone smokes in front of me or I smell it on someone!