Never had a "table shower"

As the title says, I've never had a table shower - is there any place in Kenner or Metairie that offers that?
There is not one place in LA that will give you a proper table shower experience. All you will get is something akin to what a nurses assistant would do at a hospital. Don’t waste your time.
Idk about kenner or Metairie, but Hollywood in New Orleans offers it. The table shower itself was nothing special, but the teasing i got was. Too bad Jade is no longer working there.

I usually always shower very well before i go to these places so showering on site is useless and pointless to me. Id rather just start activities asap.
I’m not into those strictly because I’m not too sure of the cleanliness of there places. Just my two cents.
I don't know if any of them have reopened but before the Chi-Com Assault Virus hit us, AMPville in Dallas was awesome. The AMP experience there costs $200 and is far and away better than anything that's been offered here
A real deal table shower is something every man should experience. The real deal involves a wet room and a massage table and hand washing with bowls of hot water. It is pure pampering.

It is NOT a real table shower if they put you in some sort contained tub like thing and hose you down with a hand sprayer. What they pass off in some places as a table shower is a cross between a nursing home experience or zoo animal experience.
Not to mention that depending on the provider at times you can get an HE with the table shower prior to the massage or MSOG. Experienced quite a few of those living in the FL panhandle. That being said, not many places around here have table showers unfortunately.
Makes me wonder if Louisiana will ever step up its game
If one amp was to do it and end up with a steady stream of customers, the others would follow. I think it is more of a cum quick attitude of the local amps. Get you in then get you out. A proper table shower would add to their time spent with you.
Mentioned in their advertisement;

60mins/90mins get free table shower

Relax Centre Massage

3440 Division Street suite e, Metairie, LA 70002
We will never have another 777
We will never have another 777 Originally Posted by canjunq
Oh how true.
Well Thailand is closed now but every man should go there to the soapy massage at least once in your life. One hour and half there will cost you less than half of what you are paying in the states, and there are many more ladies to choose from of different prices.. Thailand may be open to some in the first quarter of 2021 but be ready to pay for insurance if they even accept US passports.
You speak the truth. I visited Bangkok a year and half ago, time of my life. Lack of tourist $$ will hopefully move that date up. Ready to book flight ASAP!

Side note: Cambodia is open with a 2 week quarantine and 2k "deposit" for CV19 related costs. Good luck getting that back.
Love Thailand!!