URL / Website: https://austin.rubratings.com/221917
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: West Parmer
Activities: Body rub, CBJ, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'4", decent body, nice legs, B cups, a little thick in the middle
Recommendation: No
I agree. These two places are the worst in our area. Reminds me of the ones off IH45 in S. Houston.
TT, what makes you say 2 AMPs mentioned are worst in area? I have gotten good messages plus at both locations. All depends on if you luck out and draw a good provider or have done your homework prior to your visit. I know I’m just a rookie, but really?
I agree. These two places are the worst in our area. Reminds me of the ones off IH45 in S. Houston. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
How does Treetop78759 know about 2 places mentioned in the encounter, if he doesn't have another account that has access the ROS? He is in violation of the ECCIE General Conduct Guidelines:

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
Click in the link and shazam! I've posted many informative and thought provoking threads clearly stating these two places have the same owner.

How does Treetop78759 know about 2 places mentioned in the encounter, if he doesn't have another account that has access the ROS? He is in violation of the ECCIE General Conduct Guidelines:

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban. Originally Posted by DrStickypalm
TT, what makes you say 2 AMPs mentioned are worst in area? I have gotten good messages plus at both locations. All depends on if you luck out and draw a good provider or have done your homework prior to your visit. I know I’m just a rookie, but really? Originally Posted by Bigaustex
Really! Just trust me.
While certainly Treetop is no boy scout and has a checkered past he does have a large amount of knowledge concerning the AMP scene in the Austin area and would know about similar AMPs in the area owned by the same owners. The name of the AMP in the title along with the "NO" recommendation would be enough for a member with his knowledge to make the connection.
While certainly Treetop is no boy scout and has a checkered past he does have a large amount of knowledge concerning the AMP scene in the Austin area and would know about similar AMPs in the area owned by the same owners. The name of the AMP in the title along with the "NO" recommendation would be enough for a member with his knowledge to make the connection. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I don't buy your explanation. He clearly knew that there was two places mentioned in the ROS. You can stick up for Treetop all you want, but he is in violatoin. Maybe CryptKicker is Treetop?
The other AMP listed in the ROS is not the one he mentioned.
I don't buy your explanation. He clearly knew that there was two places mentioned in the ROS. You can stick up for Treetop all you want, but he is in violatoin. Maybe CryptKicker is Treetop? Originally Posted by DrSticks2
Have no dog in this hunt. However, Crypt and tree are not the same person! Good grief.....
Have no dog in this hunt. However, Crypt and tree are not the same person! Good grief..... Originally Posted by winn dixie

Chuckle! I missed that he said that! Maybe one of the most entertaining things I've read on the board in awhile! I don't even live in that part of Texas! Good grief is right WD!
The other AMP listed in the ROS is not the one he mentioned. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Yeah, right. Whatever dude...

So how does someone like Treetop, who has been banned several times, keeps coming back again and again?
I don’t know TT history on here, but I’m already tired of that BS link he keeps putting up.
What is it with you and that Dixie stuff? TT? I’m the last guy to espouse PC crap, but What is the fixation with “Dixie” ??
Yes Bibo was mentioned in title, but 2 spas were only mentioned in ROS. Sound like TT isn’t following the rules.
Yes Bibo was mentioned in title, but 2 spas were only mentioned in ROS. Sound like TT isn’t following the rules. Originally Posted by Bigaustex
Thank you Bigaustex!! I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who noticed that. CryptKicker seems to be missing a lot in this thread.