URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=329610
City: McAllen
State: Texas
Address: Expressway and 2nd
Activities: Strip tease, toy show, BBBJ, BLS, DT, COF
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, brown, silky
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite, natural, beautiful. Kinda like the girl next door.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, is she big breasted. Race?
She's awesome... beauty brains what a provider is supposed to be like. She's from the old days when we were blessed to have south texas best providers. Glad She's back.... she will put any girl we have now to shame. She's worth every penny. I'll need to hit her up again... good review.
Petite small natural breast. And Hispanic.
User ID: 329610
Date: 12/18/21
Name: Amber
Phone: PM First
Email Address: PM Here
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=329610
City: McAllen
State: Texas
Address: Expressway and 2nd
Activities: Strip tease, toy show, BBBJ, BLS, DT, COF
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, brown, silky
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite, natural, beautiful. Kinda like the girl next door.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Swill jay
This isn't the whole review, right? I feel like I'm missing out on the breadth of this site....
You have to write a review here to get premium. That allows you 6 weeks of seeing the whole website. You get about 50% experience on eccie without reviews.
You have to write a review here to get premium. That allows you 6 weeks of seeing the whole website. You get about 50% experience on eccie without reviews. Originally Posted by nedsum121
Damn. Good to know. I usually leave reviews on the alligator. But I'll be sure to leave one here as well. Kudos to you sir.
Yes sir anytime. The more reviews the better. Just I think they need to address the policy on seeking. Just my 2cents lol