Date: 12/21/21
Name: Karr or Itza or whatever you want to call her
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-728e294eb719
City: Pharr
State: Texas
Address: Motel off Alamo Rd.
Activities: DFK,XMAS LINGERIE SHOW, BBBJ, BLS,DATY, DATO,MISS,CG,K9,STANDING K9, COT
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde to lower back probably extensions
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: MMs up top and bottom, and probably all over...looks fit for her age rocking body if you don't mind the plastic.
Recommendation: Yes
Yes she's a looker. What God didn't give her the doctors did. And they did very very well. She got a gym bod and knows how to fuck. But don't leave your wallet expensive lol she quoted me 1 hour 3 and 2 for 5. I saw her back when I didn't know better lol. Full menu and for the 2 hours it's as many times as you want. But for 5 it better be lol. She also likes nice hotels so an hour one won't work. She's good at scheduling shes a pro travels around state ect. She's one of those you have to hit one time just for the bod and the plastic lol think Hispanic barbie doll. I believe she told me she was 40 but she don't look it. Also for guys wanting numbers of seeking girls most don't want it broadcasted they only see members that pm them on website. I think it's a safety thing for then. So you will have to penny up 90 bucks monthly to join. Sucks we can't get credit for reviews here. That why most guys don't post reviews. It's either burn the girl and have her phone blown up with texts or no credit. So understand the rules. She's recommended in my book but expensive if she had an incall the 3 bills be worth it. My opinion.. good review.
Yes she's a looker. What God didn't give her the doctors did. And they did very very well. She got a gym bod and knows how to fuck. But don't leave your wallet expensive lol she quoted me 1 hour 3 and 2 for 5. I saw her back when I didn't know better lol. Full menu and for the 2 hours it's as many times as you want. But for 5 it better be lol. She also likes nice hotels so an hour one won't work. She's good at scheduling shes a pro travels around state ect. She's one of those you have to hit one time just for the bod and the plastic lol think Hispanic barbie doll. I believe she told me she was 40 but she don't look it. Also for guys wanting numbers of seeking girls most don't want it broadcasted they only see members that pm them on website. I think it's a safety thing for then. So you will have to penny up 90 bucks monthly to join. Sucks we can't get credit for reviews here. That why most guys don't post reviews. It's either burn the girl and have her phone blown up with texts or no credit. So understand the rules. She's recommended in my book but expensive if she had an incall the 3 bills be worth it. My opinion.. good review. Originally Posted by nedsum121
I don't leave reviews here, I'm not even sure I have full access on this site but on other sites I leave plenty of reviews.
I hope you ask for permission to give out phone numbers. So many have left change phones ect. I always ask. Haven't wrote many reviews because I have asked "hey I have friends and they say no I only see a few guys I know" just saying and glad your having success.