Alvin Bella WASTE of time

• ivan
  • 10-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Despite one good review this girl is an absolute WRECK. Had an appointment at 3PM at her place, an hour later she directed me to a hotel, and another hour later she is no show. By the time I am done with her I just effing wasted 4 hours with the drive and all her effing around.

To make things even better she promised a free session the next day which you guess right, NO SHOW. Of course the second day I didn't even leave my house knowing she won't show up at the hotel we agreed. She started with some similar LAME excuses. Thanks god I did not fall for this one again.

Be aware, WASTE of time. 832-213-7542

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...es-24/15002775
In all my years of hobbying I have never received a "promised" free session
thanks ivan. i was considering that drive too. sorry you experienced it.
Sorry Ivan. I've been down in Alvin for the past few days. I gotta go down there again this week. By the looks of the area, nothing good could come from Alvin.....except Nolan Ryan, but that was eons ago. Better luck next time man.
  • ivan
  • 10-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Is all good partners. Just making sure any of you don't get screwed around
Sucks... But I see why you traveled down there, damn her pics look hot! I woulda fell for the free session lol.
  • Molay
  • 10-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Sorry you had such a bad experience. I've seen her 3 times and each session has been very good with no hassle (had to wait about 5 minutes one time). In my experience, her sessions are very good.

These providers need to understand they are running a business and customer service is EVERYTHING!
Moved from alerts. NCNS go in coed
Sounds like a young girl skeptical about her means to an end...
  • ivan
  • 11-07-2012, 04:14 PM
I know this girl is fucking messed up so I decided to try this again from the luxury of my own bed, not even driving for an appointment. I knew this girl will pull the shit all over again and my prediction was just right. Is easy to get a google voice number so she didn't know who I was.
Same SHIT all over again, she would've wasted another 3-4 hours of my time or anyone else time. This BITCH really needs to GO. See the SMS transcript bellow. Her number is public on Backpage so I am not violating her privacy or anything like. Funny shit anyway:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Staff
  • RoxyG
  • 11-07-2012, 05:35 PM
So much easier to say 'no' instead of B.S'ing around.
  • Molay
  • 11-07-2012, 10:16 PM
I've had the exact opposite experience. Never a problem at all. Seen her over 5 times and will continue to do so. Sorry your experience has not been as enjoyable.
  • ivan
  • 11-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Can you please privately tell her to get her SHIT together?

I've had the exact opposite experience. Never a problem at all. Seen her over 5 times and will continue to do so. Sorry your experience has not been as enjoyable. Originally Posted by Molay