Is it a Double Standard or is it BS??

I had an appointment last nigth with a young lady, gave my address, directions on how to get to me, contact info, etc. We set the appointment for 7. I get a message at 630, on her way, gonna see you soon. Great! 7 comes and goes, no word. I get a message at 730 telling me she "just got the kids to settle down and is 8 too late?" "No" I tell her, "see you at 8, you still have the directions, right?" "Yes" she says. Great, here we go. So 8 comes and goes, so does 830, 9, etc. Now she wont even respond to my messages asking if shes okay.

And by the way, if your kids arent down at 630 dont tell someone you'll see them at 7, unless you can timetravel / teleport - but that's another issue. And if you're gonna do a no-show just tell me so I can try to get someone else - but that's another issue as well.

If I did that to her I'd be an a@@hole, but she does it do me and its no big deal - so here is my question....is this a double standard and just the way it is, or is it bullshit for her to pull this? I'm purposly not using her name, but I think it's just a crap way to conduct yourself. Unfortunately it's not the first time one of our wonderful Houston "verified providers" have done this to me, and I'm sure it wont be the last.
I've had that same thing done to me a couple of times, and I definitely think it's bullshit. It doesn't matter if you're the doer or the doee, it's still bullshit. There's never an excuse for that kind of rudeness.
It's BS. I see our time as our greatest assest and when people disregard it, it pisses me off because we could never get that time back.

Put her on blast. I know a lot of folks are on the "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR USING BP" train, but that stuff happens with VP Eccie chicks too.
I had an appointment last nigth with a young lady, gave my address, directions on how to get to me, contact info, etc. We set the appointment for 7. I get a message at 630, on her way, gonna see you soon. Great! 7 comes and goes, no word. I get a message at 730 telling me she "just got the kids to settle down and is 8 too late?" "No" I tell her, "see you at 8, you still have the directions, right?" "Yes" she says. Great, here we go. So 8 comes and goes, so does 830, 9, etc. Now she wont even respond to my messages asking if shes okay.

And by the way, if your kids arent down at 630 dont tell someone you'll see them at 7, unless you can timetravel / teleport - but that's another issue. And if you're gonna do a no-show just tell me so I can try to get someone else - but that's another issue as well.

If I did that to her I'd be an a@@hole, but she does it do me and its no big deal - so here is my question....is this a double standard and just the way it is, or is it bullshit for her to pull this? I'm purposly not using her name, but I think it's just a crap way to conduct yourself. Unfortunately it's not the first time one of our wonderful Houston "verified providers" have done this to me, and I'm sure it wont be the last. Originally Posted by Connors.petyr
I think she was squeezing in another client or 2 B4 you. Post a NCNS maybe
it'll get her to str8en up & give others a heads up on how she is.
Okay. I'm thankful for the feedback. I was worried I was just being a self-centered dick or something.
This does nothing unless you name the provider...whining about it just makes you look like an impotent wuss...you expect her to see this and offer you a free session or something? What was her name?
Hey "Wakeup", thanks for the input. As for me being "a wuss", I appreciate your opinion, but, go fuck yourself. I just moved here from out of state and I'm just trying to get a feel for how the girls here operate. No, I'm not tryin to get a freebie, I'm just trying to get some feedback. Her screen name is Eroticapple, if you must know.
Hahaha...too fucking funny.

Sorry that happened to you. WU is right that you should name her and thanks for doing it. Just FYI...WU doesn't like girls. He only gets hard from other fucktards telling him to go fuck himself. It's his fetish.
Hahaha...too fucking funny.

Sorry that happened to you. WU is right that you should name her and thanks for doing it. Just FYI...WU doesn't like girls. He only gets hard from other fucktards telling him to go fuck himself. It's his fetish. Originally Posted by tracer
Oh, boy! Here we go again...WU, your turn!
Tell us the bitches name I'll call her up and set up an appointment and then blow her off and after a few hours tell her why pm me her info if you want me to pay her back for you
I said her name. It was eroticapple
Sorry to hear that. How much was she paying you?
I'm going to move this to co-ed.....it's a more suitable fit there rather than the "other reviews" forum. Besides if the provider surfaces she'll be able to reply.